The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 4

Sarha sends two women to Tabatha’s ship to pick up the felines’ clothes. They returned with two small cases containing a few personal effects and no clothes.

Tabitha woke up the next morning, looked around, and reminded herself of where she was. She turned and said, “Tammy, wake up. We need to know if Tim is all right.”

She climbed off the bed and looked where her clothes were; all she had was her spacesuit and underwear. She turned to Tammy in a rough and demanding voice. “You forgot to pack clothes for us.”

Tammy, still half asleep, “You never said a word about the clothes. Think back to what you said. “Let’s go.”

Then what are we going to wear?”

“Well, we got a choice; we could see Tim in our panties and bra or be like the others and go naked. What would you prefer?”

Tabitha stood in the middle of the room, calling for Sarha, but she didn’t receive an answer. She threw back her head and roared, “I want clothes.”

Tammy jumped out of bed, ran to the front door, and pressed the red button.

Sarha appeared in the center of the living room. “How may I help you?”

Tabitha walked into the living room with her hands on her naked hips and an expression of contempt on her face. She looked at Sarha and said, “My little sister forgot to pack clothes; now she wants to go see Tim.”

Sarha looked at both females naked and said, “I think Tim would be very pleased with you both like that.”

Tammy smiled and said, “See, Sarha thinks it’s OK.” As she played with her tits, getting the nipples hard.

Tabitha, now getting madder by the minute, “Shut up, you little twerp, I want clothes. I’m not running around this ship naked.”

Sarha, “Ladies, please, a Clothing Designer machine is in the walk-in. It will make you any clothing you may need.”

Tabitha and Tammy turned and walked back into the bedroom and the closet. There stood Sarha, “Now, ladies, press the button for women’s clothing and follow the instructions. Within thirty minutes, Tabitha and Tammy both had new clothes.

Tabitha chose a Royal Blue Wrap, which made her look like a princess.

Tammy dressed in a printed blouse and Black Skirt.

Both thanked Sarha. They now felt they could see how Tim was doing.

Tim woke up with the two felines on his mind and a hard-on. He was curious about how they would look naked. There wasn’t much to see in their spacesuits, but he could only hope. Where do we go from here? I must talk to them about their ship, how long it will take to fix it, and what they want to do. While he did his thinking, Irene was servicing his cock.

Tim walked into the bathroom and did his morning routine. While shaving, he nicks himself and starts to bleed. He says, “Oh, shit.” And reaches out for a tissue, but the bleeding stops before he can set it.

He stood there thinking. He called Sarha, “Sarha if I can change anything, could I stop my facial hair from growing?”

“If that is what you want, tell the micro-nano-bots, and they will make it so.”

Tim wiped his face clean and told the micro-nano-bots what he wanted.”

He entered the bedroom, gathered Irene, Melissa, and Emma, and started for the Mess Hall next door.

Ordering and sitting with his cup of Java and the girls. They were asking about the two felines and what Tim would do with them.

“I don’t know. I don’t know if we will allow them to stay on the ship.”

“Well, Tim, they are females and could help you, and you did save their lives.”

“Yes, that’s true. But I may not want them that way, even if I wanted them.”

Melissa asked, “Tim, do you think they will come onto the bridge naked?”

“That’s a good question. But I’ll bet they’ll wear dresses.”

“Why?” asked Melissa. “Why Dresses.”

“To show they are ladies and aren’t to be played with.”

The waitress brought Tim’s food, and he sat there and ate, thinking about the two sisters. His cock started to get hard, and Irene noticed that and knelt down. Her mouth was open, and she gulped in his balls. He began to groan for her to suck harder as she suckled the marbles and gently rolled them back and forth with her tongue. In love with the novel sensation coursing through her fingers, Irene raised one hand and stroked his thigh. She massaged both pieces of flesh with her mouth clinging tightly to his balls. The moment she had his cock in her other hand, she began to vigorously stroke it.

Soon, he was pulling her head up and down on his thick member, allowing her to enjoy his entire shaft in her sweet throat. He was in heaven, and her sucking made it even better. “Yes, baby,” he growled out. He shot his seed into her mouth and watched her milk him dry. Her jaw was flexing and draining as his balls tightened and released.

After he’d cum, she pulled her mouth off of him and snaked her tongue over his cock, making him cum-free. She then stood up and smiled.


He was making his way to the bridge. “Sarha, can you meet me on the bridge? Please!” Tim asks.

“I will be there when you get there,” replied Sarha.

Tim took the lift to the bridge level, walked onto the bridge, and then stopped a little distance in. A strange sensation overcame him, ‘Might this be my bridge? I always dreamed about owning a spaceship. To explore the galaxy, traveling everywhere and whenever I wanted.’ He shook his head, but now he was back in the real world.

“Sarha, is there a place where the girls and I can sit down and talk?” Tim asked. ‘Still thinking about his bridge. He thought, ‘One day, I will have a ship.’ He just stood there looking over the bridge.

Sarha saw Tim just standing in the middle of the bridge, staring. “Tim, are you OK,” Sarha asked. “There is an Officer’s Lounge with seats and tables if that is, OK?” Sarha said and motioned to the right of the bridge.


At that time, he proceeded toward the right side of the bridge. The door opened automatically, and he entered with the three women behind him. He looked around and saw four groups of chairs and tables; each one was in a half-circle. There was a bar, a food machine, and a small kitchen next to the wall. Next to the kitchen door, there was a dining table for twelve people. “This is quite a setup. And it will do fine.” Tim replied.

“Is there anything that the cook can get you to eat?”

“No, I’ll make it myself, but thanks for asking,” Tim said. “When the girls get up, have them meet me here.”

As Tim entered the kitchen, he saw the cook and said, “Hello,”

Sallie turned and said, “Good morning. Can I get you anything?”

“Well, Sallie, I’d love to have you cook, but I’m gonna fix it this morning.” Tim laughed as he walked to the food machine and asked for eggs and toast with Java. He brought the food and drink back to the table, sat down, and started to eat.

“Tim, would you like for me to relieve you again?” Irene asked.

“Yes, Please.”

Sarha appeared inside the lounge’s doorway, “Tim, the ladies are on their way here. I also told them about your medical event last night.”

“How did they react to that information? And did you find anything about the status of their ship?”

“Their first reaction was to call their father. But this morning, they are OK. It’s still under examination, and I’ll have the information you want shortly.”

A few minutes later, the sisters entered the officer’s lounge.

Tim looked up as the door opened automatically, saw the two sisters, and said, “Good Morning. I hope you slept well.” He had to take a second look at these two. The way they were dressed, they both were stunning. He thought, “Dam, I was hoping they would be naked.

Tammy noticed the heels of a female under the table. Without being too obvious, she tilted her head and saw that the female had her lips locked around Tim’s cock, sucking on it vigorously.

He had just finished eating, put the plate and fork to his side, and greeted the two of them.

“We did sleep well,” Tammy and Tabitha said together, then laughed.

“Well, you both look beautiful this morning. Those spacesuits didn’t do you justice.”

“Is it OK for us to be in the room with you? We know that you had a medical reaction to our fur.” Asked Tabitha as the two stood just inside the lounge door.

“The treatment I was given cured me, and now I no longer have a reaction to your fur. You’re welcome to come in and sit down and eat. How about I fix you some breakfast?

“This morning, while cleaning your spacesuits, I got a DNA sample from the two of you. I needed it for the information in my system. It has updated the food dispenser with the food you’ll like and need,” Sarha said.

“Oh, good. We wondered if it were safe to eat your food and if it would supply the proper nutrients. Tim, it’s so nice of you to ask, but we’ll get our own, thank you.” Sallie opened the door and asked, “What are you wanting to order?”

Tabitha asked, “Could we have a small order of fish cubes, Please?”

In a few minutes, Sallie came through the door and placed the plates at Tim’s table. Tim looked at the food, and it looked like some bland-colored and strong-smelling cubes came out. Most were grayish red with a lump of shredded meat in them.

“Please, have a seat, ladies,” Tim said as he pointed to the chairs.

Both Felines sit to Tim’s left, hoping they will not bump their feet against the female under the table.

Tabitha sat with a chair between her, and Tim. Irene turned her body away from the two felines and kept servicing Tim. She noticed the one closest to Tim had her legs apart and the dress up to her knees.

She placed a finger softly against the inner thigh, and it didn’t move. She moved further up the leg, and the legs began to spread apart.

Irene’s finger was now touching the outer lips. The way the feline was sitting, she could only touch her clit. She kept stroking it, and eventually, it started to become moist.

Tabitha felt herself starting to get wet and wanted more. She thought, ‘Here I am on a strange ship with a female sucking on the Captain’s cock, and she’s playing with my pussy at the same time. And I find it enjoyable.’

Tabitha wanted to move closer to the edge of the seat to allow the woman better access, and she needed to find a way to do it. She saw her drink and moved forward to get it.

Irene knew this female was enjoying herself. As soon as she saw that she was moving, she maintained her finger on the clit.

Tabitha moved forward for her drink and slid forward on the chair. The finger slipped inside her pussy, and she felt it. She let out a soft gasp.

Tammy heard the soft gasp and looked at her sister. She saw that her eyes were partly closed for a moment. She wondered what was going on and dropped a fork to the floor. She bent over to get it, and she knew that the female was sucking on Tim’s cock, but then she saw her sister’s legs spread wide apart and the female’s hand between her legs, finger fucking her.

She returned to the upright, smiled at her sister, and continued eating.

Tim asked, “Sarha, did the engineers look at their ship?”

“Yes, they did,” Replied Sarah, “The main thing will be the engines, but everything else can be repaired in a few days. The engines will take a lot, and it will take a long time for the replicators to get the job done. Once the pieces are complete, it will only take a few days to build and install both engines.”

“Thank you, Sarha.” Tim looked at both sisters, “That means you ladies could be with us for about a month,” Tim said.

“We could be your ship guest if it’s, OK?” Tabitha said as she had just finished her meal, and she just had an orgasm thanks to the one under the table.

“We would like that!” Tammy cheerfully said, knowing what had taken place under the table. As she began to stand up, she began to grab their dishes.

“Yes, we could figure out arrangements,” Tim said with a grin. Hoping the arrangements will be having them both.

“We’ll do our best to help you in any way we can.” Replied Tammy as It felt amazing when her pussy erupted.

Tim thought, ‘I sure hope so,’ and smiled at the two females.

“Please, let Sallie do that part,” Tim said. “Sarha, could you have Sallie come in and remove the dishes?” Now looking toward, the two females, Tim asked, “Would you ladies like something to drink?”

“If you have Tea or Java, which would be fine,” Tammy said.

Sallie moved into the lounge with a Java tray, placed a cup in front of each person, put a teapot and a container full of Java in the middle of the table, removed the dishes, and headed back to the kitchen.

“Sarha, could you have the engineers start the repairs, please?” Tim asked. “Now that we have the business part done, how about telling us how you two became targets of the pirates,”

Irene was still under the table and listened to the three talks. She moved around to get to the sisters at the same time. She returned her hand to Tabitha and started where she had left off, playing with her clit.

Irene moved her left hand to Tammy’s legs. They were closed, and Irene placed her hand against her knees, hoping she would spread them out.

Tammy felt the hand on her legs and held them together. She had no intention of being teased.

Irene reached over, raised the skirt, and placed it in Tammy’s lap. She raised her hand and smacked her leg, and the legs came apart. She wet her two fingers and began walking them up Tammy’s thighs.

Irene carefully stroked both sisters’ clits with her fingers.

Tabitha answered his question with their story. “We ran away from home. My parents wanted me to mate with someone I didn’t like, and he said he would take my little sister if I didn’t. So, we took our father’s ship and left.”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close