The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 5

Tabitha sat in bed and reflected on what she’d done to get her and her sister into this situation. They thought they would die yesterday, and a naked male rescued them. Then her parents allow them to stay on a stranger’s ship, and they are now part of his naked crew.

She thought, ‘Am I really going to walk around this ship naked? But everyone else is, so I won’t be alone. Tammy seems to like it.’

Tammy rolled over and opened her eyes. She saw Tabitha sitting up with a worried look. “What’s wrong?”

Tabitha looked at her and said, “I’m sorry for getting us into this mess. I am sorry that you and I will have to walk around naked all the time we are on this ship.”

Tammy looked at Tabitha with a mischievous smile. I have a question, “Did you enjoy your time at the table yesterday?”

“Yes, the food was good. Why do you ask?” Tabitha thought about yesterday and the table.

“Did you enjoy the action under the table?”

Tabitha turned with a surprised look on her face. “What are you talking about?”

“You know. The finger between your legs and the half-closed eyes, as if you were about to have an orgasm.”

Tabitha lowered her head and eyes as if she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. “How did you know about that?”

“I saw the look in your eyes and dropped my fork. I knew Irene was sucking on Tim, but I saw her hand between your legs.”

“I’m sorry, I should have pushed her hand away. But it felt good, and I have been feeling horny.”

“That’s Ok. Did you know that while you were talking about us, she had her hand between my legs and was finger-fucking me? She brought me off twice.”

“But.” With another surprising look, Tabitha said, “She was doing me, too.”

Tammy smiled and said, “She was doing us sisters simultaneously. She made me cum twice. What about you?”

“Twice also.” Both sisters now sat back against the bed’s headboard.

Tammy asks, “How are you feeling about going around naked?”

“In a way, I think I could enjoy it after getting used to it, and you?”

“I’ll enjoy it, and I used to be naked in my room and pretend that I walked around the castle that way.”

“I guess we have to pretend this is the castle and these are our subjects.”

“I wonder if the Captain, our subject, will allow me to play with his cock?” Tammy said as she made a circle with the fingers of her left hand and began moving it up and down.

Tabitha looked at Tammy and said, “Are you ready to go to the bridge and see the captain?”

Tammy climbed out and stood there and said, “I’m dressed for it, so let’s go.”

Tabitha very sheepishly got out of bed and looked down. She said, “This is going to be hard.”

“It’s not hard. Think of Tim’s cock. That’s hard.”

“Let me do this my way.” She walked out into the living room and stood there.

Tammy followed her into the living room, walked to the door, opened it, and stepped out into the hallway. “See, there is nothing to it.”

Tabitha walked to the door and stuck her head out to see if anyone was there.

Tammy reached over, grabbed Tabitha’s arm, pulled her out into the hallway, closed the door, and said, “Sarha, lock the door, please.”

Before Tabitha could get back in, Sarha had locked the door. Tabitha stood there with her hands covering her private parts.

Tammy asked, “Sarha, where are Tim and the girls?”

“They are waiting for the two of you in the lounge.”

Tammy grabbed Tabitha’s arm and started dragging her to the lift. Tabatha began to look around to see if someone was watching her.

Tabitha stood up straight and pulled her arm away from her sister. Stood with a discussed look and said, “I’ll get even with you for this.”

Tammy smiled and said, “Remember, when you walk into the lounge, cover up that lovely pussy that all can see.”

The door to the lift opened, and Tammy walked out as if she had all her clothes on, followed by Tabitha.

The door to the lounge opened automatically, and Tabitha walked in ahead of Tammy. She looked around and saw Tim and the girls at their usual table.

Tim looked up to see that they were both naked, and he smiled. He signaled Irene and Emma to move down one seat.

She strutted into the chair next to Tim’s right side while Tammy moved to the left. Breakfast was served and eaten with very little conversation. Tabatha began to feel comfortable and realized that nobody was staring at her.

After breakfast, the six of them moved to couches and had java brought to them.

Tim and the girls sat, discussing the ship’s capabilities and what had happened to them. Tabatha and Tammy sat opposite Tim on the couch, drank their morning java, and ate small pieces of cake. Emma knelt between his legs and began jacking on his cock. All the time, Irene and Melissa sat beside him.

“Tim, how long have you been on this ship?” Tabitha asked. Her eyes kept looking at the bobbing head.

“I’ve been here for about eleven days,” Tim said. “I don’t know for sure. Sarha said I was out cold for six and a half days while my body was repaired. Since then, I’ve been awake and learning about the ship. Yesterday, we encountered your ship. So, counting today, it would be eleven days.”

“Well, do you have much knowledge of this ship? Because you are now the captain!” Tammy commented.

“Sarha, would you tell us something about the ship? You told me about you and the ship’s history, and I wonder if you could tell us about the ship itself.” Tim requested. He thought yesterday morning, ’This could be my bridge; I’ve always wanted a ship to travel on.” Now here I am, Captain!’

“Tim, before we get started, I must tell you that this ship was to be used for the Dhandrilan race to survive. Their planet was dying, so they planned to construct four ships like this one. Each ship contained the knowledge their race possessed and was tasked with finding a new home for their species. Also, they continued to gather as much information and knowledge as possible. They sent out a probe to every system they passed, and if a system had intelligent life, they gathered as much information as possible for their growing database. Some crewmembers applied and received permission to emigrate to some of the planets.

That’s why I’m here. I hold the information. I search, and I find what is required. I am incapable of physical manipulation, so I have clones, which are my hands.”

“Sarha, thank you for that information. That answers a lot of questions.” Tim replied.

“Tim, I can and will answer all your questions now that you are the captain.

“OK, here is the ship. “Sarha displayed a large holographic image of the ship in the lounge area. She highlighted the bridge and said, “The first deck of the ten decks is the bridge itself, with the Officer’s Lounge and the Debriefing Room.” This is the deck you are familiar with and have been utilizing.”

Irene, Melissa, and Emma were already familiar with what was to be said. Tim and the two felines looked at the sizable holographic image of the ship. Just looking at the image was a shocking surprise. He thought about the individuals who built it 10,000 years ago, who were far more advanced than we are today. Sarha’s speech brought everyone’s attention back.

Before Sarha could go any further, Emma raised her head and asked, “Tim, do you want to cum in my mouth?”

The other four women all turned to look at Tim to see what he would say.

“No, please jack me off so I can cum on your face.”

Tammy and Tabitha sat there in disbelief at what Tim had just requested. They waited there to see whether Emma would comply.

“You are the captain, and I will comply with your orders,” Emma responded, staring into Tim’s eyes.

Tabitha thought, ‘There was no way Emma would comply with that request.’

The two sisters watched as Emma started to jack on Tim’s cock. Aiming at her face the entire time. It only took a few minutes, and Tim let out a moan. As soon as he moaned, he let loose with strings of cum.

Emma’s head didn’t shift while they both observed, and her aim was good. From her forehead to her nipples, she was covered.

The other two clones joined Emma on the floor and started licking her clean.

They both pondered if they could or would respond the same way if Tim asked the same question of them.

Tim looked at the women on the floor and back at the sisters and smiled.

Sarha now highlights the second deck area. This deck was dedicated to the bridge crew members’ quarters and offered thirty-five different kinds of units. They range from single-person, one-bedroom units to family units with five bedrooms. There are storage units, three recreation areas, and garden areas if individuals desire. There were also vast areas that were not assigned a purpose. The only dedicated units were for the captain and the XO.

Sarha has now highlighted Decks 3 and 4. The remaining personnel quarters were set up in the same pattern, with over 2600 units per deck. The two decks had warehouse units and retail areas, and units were assigned as food bars and stores. They offered variety if the individuals did not enjoy cooking or did not know how. There was also agriculture, both hydroponics and dirt farms, and orchards. There were about sixty distinct types of trees.”

Sarha highlighted Deck 5. This area was built for recreation. We have a lake and beach, thirty-five heated pools, one hundred thirty hot tubs, twenty-five fitness rooms, and a large meeting room with a kitchen and dining tables. This space was sometimes used for large meetings and assemblies, and there was also an area devoted to all sorts of sports.

Tammy was now paying close attention to this area; she knew some of the items Sarha talked about and had questions about others. She would wait to ask.

Sarha highlighted Deck 6. Here were the medical bay, pharmacy, armory, arsenal, firing range, storage units, and staging area. The staging area was set up for landing parties or wounded personnel brought back from the action area since it was close to the medical bay.

Sarha next highlighted Deck 7. This area was used for manufacturing, with the twenty-six replicators and the necessary raw materials. Ten replicators were dedicated to food; the rest were used as needed. Currently, two replicators are working to create the parts for your ship.”

Sarha now highlights the Deck 8 area. This deck contained the engineering bay and other systems that ran this ship. There are fifty power generators, eight for the shields and the other for weapons. The warp drive is on this deck, too. The micro-nano-bots are manufactured in this area and stored there.

Sarha now highlights Decks 9 and 10. Deck 9 was a large cargo storage area, and Deck 10 was the fighter’s launch bays and dropship storage. Also, maintenance was performed here.”

“OK, now I have a better understanding of where things are,” Tim said. “Ladies, do you have any questions?”

“Can we go to Deck 5 and see the lake and the beach?” Asked Tammy.

“I would like to see it, too,” said Tabitha.

Tim didn’t let them know that he and the girls were there earlier.

“I will allow Irene and the others to show you around.” They all left the officers’ lounge toward the lift and took it to Deck Five. They exited the lift and entered a long passageway, and this passage featured two moving walkways, one moving in each direction and a stationary one in the middle.

Irene pointed to the right, saying, “On the right side are the fitness rooms.” She looked at Tim and said, “You know, fitness room 512, and the heated pools and hot tubs are further down. Irene pointed to her left. The first door on the left is the large meeting room, and the door on the right is the storage unit. The lake and beach are at the far end of the passageway.”

They all walked onto the right-side portion of the movable walkway and down the passage. When they came to an end, they went towards the doors, which opened automatically.

Tabitha and Tammy looked at a beautiful lake with a white, sandy beach. The area was covered with flowers and trees along the path leading to the beach.

Coming to the end of the pathway and saw others lying around on the beach and playing in the water.

The felines ran to the lake’s edge and placed their feet in the water. Tim and the others placed towels on the sand and watched.

Tammy exclaimed, “This feels so nice. I wish we could go swimming!” As she splashed water on her legs. Afterward, she turned toward Tabitha, splashing water at her.

Both sisters ran into the lake. High-stepping in the water, they yelled for Tim and the others to join them.

Tim sat there and watched as they ran into the water. He thought, ‘I should get out and enjoy their company. They might be here for a while, and besides, I haven’t had fun in ages. They may be younger than me, but we can still enjoy ourselves.

Tim rose and looked at the three still sitting. “Aren’t you going to join us?”

“No, we will let you play with them.” Tim headed and stepped into the water, dropping both hands to gather a handful to splash them. The two girls went underwater so they could distance themselves from him. Tim felt one of them grab his dick, and it began to get hard. Then he felt a mouth cover the head. Then, whoever did it, swam off, so he couldn’t tell which one had clutched him.

He just let it pass by and played on. He grabbed Tammy playfully by the waist and picked her up, throwing her back into the water.

Tim snuck up behind Tabitha, picked her up, and said, “Let’s see if you can fly.” Then throwing her into the air with a twist caused her to land in the water face down, doing a tummy-buster. Tim did not mean for that to happen that way, and she was supposed to land on her back.

She stood up in the water, rubbing her breasts together. “That hurt my poor titties, they may be small, but they still hurt,” Tabitha said, glaring at him. She was trying hard to manage the pain and not cry.

“I can massage them for you, so they’ll stop hurting,” Tim offered, starting towards her smiling face. He raised his hands to her breasts, his fingers forming a boob grab. He slowly walked toward her.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close