The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 6

Tammy’s arm was on Tabitha’s chest, and although she wanted to get out of bed, she didn’t want to wake her. She slowly shifted Tammy’s arm away from her chest and got out.

“Tabitha, Tim is waiting for you and your sister in the officer’s lounge. When Tammy awakens, I’ll let her know,” said Sarha.

“Thank you, I’ll head that way. How is Tim doing this morning? I hope it’s good news!” Tabitha said as she left the XO quarters and headed to the lift.

As Tabitha stepped into the lift, Sarha said, “Tim is up and feeling great.”

Knowing that Tim was healthy, she could relax. She got out of the lift and moved toward the officer’s lounge. When she entered, she noticed Irene and the other two sitting on a couch and Tim standing by a mirror. She said, laughing, “Well, I guess you must be feeling better, and you’re looking in the mirror to see if you’re as handsome today as yesterday.”

Turning, Tim noticed Tabitha smiling broadly, standing in the doorway while completely naked, and saying, “Good morning, lovely!”

“Tim, I apologize for yesterday!” Tabitha said as she approached him.

He put an arm around Tabitha’s waist and hugged her, saying, “If this is how you act after the ‘pawing’ I took yesterday, let’s do it again.”

“Tim, I was so worried about what happened yesterday. Tammy and I will have to be very careful with our claws.”

After placing her breakfast order, she joined Tim at the table. She received her food in a matter of minutes. Irene rose from the couch, slid under the table, and started waking up Tim’s cock. While Emma ducked under the table, Melissa sat down next to Tabitha.

When the two ducked under the table, Tabitha assumed they were both aiming for Tim. She reached for a glass of juice and put it to her lips. She gasped a little as she felt a finger on her thigh. She pulled her legs together as the finger began to advance up her thigh. Her eyes continued to turn toward Tim as she sipped the beverage.

She set the beverage down before reaching under the table and swatting the hand.

“She knows you liked it yesterday,” Melissa said as she leaned over to speak to Tabitha. “She wants you to relish it once more.”

She receives a shocked look from Tabitha. Laughing, Melissa gave a wink.

Tabitha experienced two hands pulling her knees apart. She untangled her legs and let Emma take care of business. Tabitha quickly shifted her position to get closer to the edge of the seat. Tim was eating while she cast a glance his way.

As she spread her legs further apart, Tabitha could feel the moisture between her legs. She was having one orgasmic episode after another because of the finger. To allow Emma to go deeper, she scooted closer to the edge.

Emma had other plans; as soon as Tabitha’s pussy reached the edge, Emma slid her head between the legs and licked the wet pussy.

When Tabitha felt the tongue on her pussy, she let out a loud gasp.

Tim looked up and grinned at her, but he said nothing; he just smiled.

“I see you’re starting the morning without me,” Tammy said as she entered the officers’ lounge. She hurriedly placed her food order and joined them at the table. “So, other than beating up the captain, what are we doing today? Sorry, I mean Tim.” She looked at Tabitha’s face.

Once more, she misplaced the fork. Emma’s face was hidden between her sisters’ legs when she looked. She sat up straight, feeling left out.

Tammy, you forgot your fork, Melissa said when she noticed the expression on Tammy’s face. Please allow me to assist you. She crouched down on the floor and approached Tammy.

Melissa positioned Tammy’s ass on the front edge of the seat and spread her legs widely apart before starting to lick and suck.

Tammy and Tabitha both sat there, attempting to eat. Each emits quiet groans. Trying to maintain their composure while experiencing multiple orgasms, both girls’ hands were clenched into fists.

Tim spoke: “Sarha, are you here?” He turned to see where Sarha would show up and noticed that both felines had their eyes closed.

“Yes, I’m here. What do you need?” Sarha said as she materialized right next to Tim.

“Sarha, what are we doing today?” Tim asked.

“I don’t know. The captain has not informed me. Since you are the captain, please let me know what we are doing today!” Sarha saw the look on Tabitha and Tammy’s faces and knew they were busy in their own world. She was confident that her three clones were fulfilling their intended purposes.

“Sarha, you are the AI, and you are in control of this ship. Right?” Tim asked.

“Tim, I am controlling the whole ship but not where it goes. I am only an AI, and it is the responsibility of the Captain to tell me what we will be doing and where to go.”

“OK, ladies, and that means all three of you.”

Tabitha and Tammy snapped back into reality.

“We’ll do this by numbers. First, the ship needs a pilot, and that will be Tabitha, who will also pilot the dropship.”

Tabitha sat up, reached down to move the head from between her legs, and brought her legs back together. She looked at Tim and mumbled, “OK.”

Knowing she would be next, Tammy pulled Melissa’s head in for a few last licks.

“Tammy, you will be the ship’s navigator, and Sarha will be the ship’s AI and second in command until further noted.”

“I don’t know anything about navigating,” Tammy said, looking at Tim. At the same time, she kept Melissa’s face buried between her legs, not wanting the good feeling to stop.

“Sarha will teach you as we go. Once you have the required training, you will take the test remotely!” Tim replied.

“I will see that Tammy learns to navigate even while doing other things. In the meantime, I will stand in for her,” said Sarha. “Tammy, please stay here, and I will have training materials set up here for you.”

“Yes, I’ll sit right here and wait.” She looked down and saw Melissa looking up at her.

Melissa stuck her tongue out and licked Tammy’s slit, watching her eyes grow big.

Tim and Tabitha left the officer’s lounge and headed to the bridge. “Tabitha, please take your station,” Tim asked, pointing to the station.

Jill got up and left the bridge. Tabitha’s station was down to Tim’s right, while Tammy’s station was down to the left. Emma stood behind Tabitha, leaned forward, and whispered, “I’m yours from now on.”

Tabitha’s pussy tingled upon hearing that. Once Tabitha was in her seat. Tim called out his first order, “Navigation, please plot a new course to the next uninhabited system!”

“Sarha, I wish to go to another system. I do not care which one. Point the ship in any direction and go.” Tim stated.

“New course plotted in, Captain! We will arrive in three days, 12 hours,”

“Tabitha, forward, please!” Watching the front viewscreen. “Let’s do small thrusters for starters,” replied Tim.

“Engaging thrusters. Captain,” said Tabitha.

“Sarha, is everything going right?” Asked Tim.

“Captain, all stations are green. Power and engines are at 100%,” Sarha said.

“Sarha, in this uninhabited system we are heading to, is there an asteroid belt there?” Asked Tim.

“Unknown, Captain, though many systems do have an asteroid belt of some type. Once we get closer, I will send out probes,” Sarha said.

At this time, Tammy walked onto the bridge with a smile, and Melissa, behind her, spoke, “I’ve finished two of the lessons and will take the tests that Sarha provided when I finish all the lessons.

Everyone greeted and welcomed her to the bridge as she sat in the navigator’s chair with Melissa standing behind her. As things settled down, they all returned to their duties. They sat at their stations and watched the viewscreen.

Tammy turned to look at Tim, “So, Tim, what do we do now?” She asked.

“I’m thinking about additional training. While Tammy finishes her navigation training, we all need more training on various systems and self-defense. After mealtime, we will need to meet in the firing range for target practice and have a martial arts and safety training schedule. This afternoon, both of you must see Sarha in the medical bay, and she needs to run a medical exam for her records,” Tim said.

After the meal, Tabitha and Tammy headed to the medical bay. Sarha and Doctor Wellbe stood in the center when they entered the bay. Both looked their way upon them entering. Sarha said. “Ladies, the tests and questions are for your private medical records and will only be accessed for a medical emergency.”

After Sarha completed their exams, the girls headed to the armory. Tim laid out the weapons they were to use. He asked, “Have either of you any experience with firearms?” I have been in the military for twenty-five years and am familiar with most of these weapons. For those he wasn’t familiar with, Sarha gave him a briefing to bring him up to speed.

The two girls replied, “Just laser guns, that’s pretty much it.”

Tim selected an assault rifle and confirmed they were unloaded before giving each girl one. “Please handle with care,” he said.

He walked them through loading, reloading, unloading, clearing jams, and the best way to hold the weapon. Both were eager students and after hours of hard training, Tim was sure they wouldn’t accidentally kill him.

Next, they moved to the firing range in the next room, where Sarha greeted them. She then showed them where everything was located. Starting with the buttons on the wall to bring the targets forward, a clone would be downrange to place the targets where they wanted. She then vanished after showing Tim and the girls all the things they needed.

Tim instructed the girls about the rifle and how it kicked. He demonstrated the correct stance and firmly placed the rifle on his shoulder before firing. He made them put on ear and eye protection for safety. Each girl fired three rounds at the targets and missed each time. Tim let them shoot for about an hour, teaching them what they did wrong and encouraging them to keep trying before calling it quits. By the end of the practice, Tabitha was hitting the target on one of the three tries and Tammy on two of the three. “You girls can come down here anytime you like to practice. Just remember the rules!” Tim stated.

An evening meal greeted Tim, Tabitha, and Tammy at the end of the first long, busy day. It was set in the Officer’s Lounge, and they each talked about their training while eating. Each had a female between their legs.

No one said a thing about that. They sat there and knew that each was being eaten below the table.

Tim sat and observed the feline duo. They spent a lot of time with their hands on top of their head (which was resting between their thighs), and their eyes closed. Tim could hear low moans.

When Tammy finally opened her eyes, she discovered that Tim was watching her every move. She grinned at him, dropped her gaze, and opened her legs wider before pulling Melissa’s head deeper into her pussy.

Tabitha moaned loudly and blinked her eyes wide in surprise. Noticed Tim’s gaze resting on her. She said, “To eat and be eaten simultaneously is something I’m still getting accustomed to, so please excuse me!”

Tim nodded to Tabitha and looked down toward Irene and asked, “Are you ready, Irene? I sense that a huge burden is about to be placed upon you.”

The three females under the table had finished and had moved to the couches to wait.

After finishing their dinner, Tim and the two felines sat down with the rest of the group on the couches.

“I think I will take a shower and head to bed,” Tabitha said, got up, and headed for the Officer’s Lounge door. Emma got up and followed. She turned to look at Tim, “Thank you for everything you’ve done for us!” Tabitha said politely.

“You are very welcome,” Tim said. He straightened up, enjoying the pride the girl’s comments gave him.

Tabitha and Emma walked toward her quarters, followed by Tammy and Melissa.

Tim watched as the four of them walked from the lounge. Both felines now had a personal servicewoman.

Tabitha remembered Tim at the lake with a smile and how big, and hard his dick felt. It was so pleasant touching her crotch.

She fantasized about what it would feel like to have his dick in her pussy. She felt the wetness between her legs and placed a hand on her private parts. She let out sweet, low moans and included her tits in her gentle caressing. She walked a little faster to get to her accommodations.

At her quarters, the door automatically opened. Rushing to the bed, she leaned back on the bed, with her legs and feet over her head.

Emma followed closely behind, watched how Tabitha was acting, and knew she would be needed shortly. She saw the position Tabitha was in, rushed over, pushed Tabitha’s legs up further, and placed her tongue into the pussy.

Tabitha let out a loud moan just as Tammy and Melissa came in. Tammy looked at Melissa and said, “I believe my sister is enjoying this place.”

“And why shouldn’t she? It’s a place where no one else is here, and you can do whatever you want, and no one will know about it.”

Tammy said, “I believe you are right.” She pointed to her pussy, and said, “I believe this spot needs your attention.”

“Is there any special way you want me?”

“I only wish that you had a dick.”

“Please, give me a moment. While we wait, I will wet that spot.”

It was a few minutes, and there was a knock on the door. Melissa got up and opened the

door. There stood Tom and Ted.


Tim awoke to a low but very effective alarm. “Sarha, what’s going on? Why the alarm?”

There’s a distress signal coming in. You need to get to the bridge to take command,” Sarha said. Tim jumped out of bed and quickly headed for the bridge.

“Sarha, please tell the girls to meet me on the bridge?”

“Ladies, we have a distress signal. Tim needs you on the bridge ASAP!” Sarha said. All four women jumped out of bed and proceeded toward the bridge quickly as they could. When they arrived, they took their seats. They logged in, checked all the displays, and told Tim they were ready.

“Sarha, where are we now? Is this distress somewhere close to our course?” Tim sat in his seat and checked the viewscreen to see where the distress signal was coming from, and the viewscreen showed what lay ahead.

“Tim, the distress signal is within our course path, and we are about one and a half days from our destination,” replied Sarha.

“Tammy, you need to check the scanner for anything else in this system. Tabitha, check all weapons! Sarha, bring all the shields to full power,” Tim commanded. He treated this as a possible military operation with an unknown enemy.

“Tammy, you will need to keep your eyes on the scanner, so we are not surprised by hostiles,” Tim said. Since this was their first potential encounter with hostile forces, he wanted to ensure they knew what was expected of them.

“What do you mean by hostiles?” Tammy asked. She turned to look at Tim with a confused look, and she did not understand what Tim was telling her.

“A hostile is any ship that shoots at us or even threatens to shoot at us. Sometimes a distress signal is used to lure ships into a trap.” Tim said. He hoped that she now understood what he meant.

“The scan’s complete, and only one ship is showing in the system, Captain,” Tammy said much more confidently now that she knew what she was looking for.

“All weapons are ready, Captain,” Tabitha said. Tabitha had the handle on the weapons portion of her job.

“Shields at full power, Captain,” Sarha said.

“Sarha, open the distress signal channel,” Tim said. He now turned to see the viewscreen to his front.

“Channel is open,” Sarha said.

“This is Captain Tim Bodge of the Star Gladiator 1, What is your emergency?”

The viewscreen opened, showing an individual that looked like a lizard standing on its hind legs. “This is Captain Glendaleish Finwillish of the freighter Easter Fence. Thankish for takingish the callish. Our shipish power supplies brokeish and has no power to fixish. Could you give usish some power whileish we fixish it?”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close