The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 7

Tim sat in the Officer’s Lounge, enjoying a quiet time, and had a bite to eat with a cup of java. He spent the time mulling things over, ‘The last two days have been quiet with the girls doing their training and spending time at the firing range,’

Sarha interrupted Tim’s thoughts as she announced, “Tim, we will be coming out of hyper-warp in about 15 minutes, just inside a system I have named Harilan-Prime. What would you like to do?”

Tim got up from his seat and started to the bridge. “Tell the girls I need them on the bridge,” he said. He left his empty cup on the table and knew Sallie, the Officer’s Lounge waitress, would have the place spotless when he got back.

Sarha appeared inside the women’s quarters, surprising the girls. All four were lying in a 69 position, enjoying the moment. Tammy screamed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to surprise you. Next time I will have a girl knock on the door. Ladies, Tim requests your presence on the bridge.”

As Tabitha and Emma struggled to separate themselves, Tabitha raised her head and murmured, “Tell Tim we are on our way.”

“You might want to wipe that moist pussy,” Emma suggested while extending a towel to Tabitha. “I think it’s still rather moist.”

Tammy continued to try to get Melissa’s last bit of juice.

Tim left the Officer’s Lounge and entered the bridge; he walked over and took his seat. “Sarha, I need you to hold position right after we come out of hyper-warp, and I need the ship to be cloaked,”

“I will hold just after we come out of hyper-warp until you have provided new instructions. Is there a reason?” Sarha asked, now standing next to Tim’s command chair.

“Yes, this is the first time I’ve been in this system, and I want additional information. Sarha, you’ve passed through many systems; how did you know what was there?”

“First, I send out about 50 probes and wait until they send back the information from their scans. I’ll have the probes ready in less than 10 minutes if you want.”

“OK, let’s do that! Is there any way to make the probes invisible?” asked Tim, looking at the viewscreen and grasping how big the system was. “What information do the probes gather?”

“Yes, I can cloak them, which makes them undetectable,” Sarha said, giving all the working clones new instructions to change the probes to Tim’s specifications. “The probes look for intelligent life, radio transmissions, abnormal radiation, and other phenomena. They also map the system and identify the planets and major moons.”

Tabitha and Tammy entered the bridge and headed for their stations. Sitting down, they began monitoring their displays. “Helm ready, Captain!” Tabitha said.

“Navigation ready, Captain!” Tammy said as she looked over her right shoulder.

“The ship is ready, Captain! The probes are ready per your instructions. They will report on the level of intelligence of any life form on any planet.” Sarha said.

“OK, send out the probes. Navigation, check for anything in the system.” Tim asked.

“Probes away,” Sarha said.

Tabitha asked, “How do you shoot them out of the ship?”

Sarha tells her they are sent out through a launch tube with a built-in airlock. However, since that part of the ship is rarely manned, it’s easier to decompress the whole compartment. The probes are launched through the open-air lock, and their propulsion system is engaged. A typical probe is a sphere about sixteen feet in diameter, but I can manufacture smaller and larger versions. They also have articulated arms to manipulate objects, if necessary,”

“Tim, we have a ship on the viewscreen. It’s on the opposite side of the system and is moving away from us.” Tammy said.

With a concerned look on his face, Tim asked, “Sarha, will they be able to detect us and

are we getting any information on what type of ship it is or anything else?”

“I have cloaked the ship, as per your instructions,” Sarha said.

“Do we know what is on that side of the system?” Tim asked, studying the more detailed information on the screen.

“I will send a probe directly to that area as a priority. It will take a while, but I will have the requested information,” Sarha replied.

While they sat there, the probes’ information started coming in, and the viewscreen began to update. Tim leaned forward to look at the map, and there were two gas giants, an asteroid belt, and five uninhabitable planetoids.

“Sarha, I thought your records said this was an uninhabited system?” Tim asked.

“Tim, the information in my system is over 10,000 years old. But there are no inhabitable planets, so anything intended for living beings would have to be an artificial object. As we go through each star system, I update my records,” replied Sarha.

“There are no signs of life so far. And life the way we know it probably could not exist on a gas giant,” Tammy said.

“We’ll wait here until we hear from all the probes, particularly the one you sent to the system’s far side,” Tim stated.

Tim’s nano-bot exhibited erratic behavior. Tim’s called Sallie.

“Yes, Tim,” Sallie answered as she walked out of the kitchen.

“Please hang on to Tabitha’s seat this time as I need you.”

Sallie approached Tabitha’s seat from behind and stood with her legs wide and bent over at the waist. When she grabbed hold of the back of her seat, she asked Tabitha, “May I kiss your neck?”

Sallie received an odd glance from Tabitha when she turned. Missing the motivation behind her desire. Once she turned around and saw Tim holding Sallie’s hip, she understood. She kissed her on the lips as she reached up and put both of her hands on her face.

Tim gripped Sallie’s hips as he summoned Irene for assistance with his balls.

Irene positioned a hand around Tim’s cock to line it up as she crouched down in front of Sallie and started playing with Tim’s balls.

Tim entered Sallie and started fucking her. Irene was toying with his balls the entire time.

Sallie’s tongue was permitted to enter Tabitha’s mouth. The kisses intensified in intensity.

After breaking off the kisses, Tabitha rotated in her seat, knelt, and put her tits in Sallie’s mouth. As she opened her eyes, the sensation was fantastic. She could now see Tim pushing his cock into Sallie’s pussy and out again.

She had never seen someone being fucked before, so it was an experience she will never forget. She wished that she was the one getting fucked as she watched.

His cock is too huge,’ she thought. ‘It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen.’ Her eyes followed Tim’s cock. ‘How would it feel to have that monster in her pussy,’ she wonders.

Mellissa saw what was happening while standing next to Tabitha’s chair, stepped up behind Tabitha, and poked a finger into her pussy. She felt the moisture.

She lowered herself to a more comfortable position, moistened the two fingers, and started working them inside her.

Without even turning around, Tabitha started to spread her legs apart.

Mellissa slipped her fingers out, moistened three of them, and started to press them into Tabitha’s pussy as her legs spread further.

Sallie noticed the passion in Tabitha’s eyes as she glanced up at her, and she realized that she was going to experience an orgasm. She groaned, tense her pussy muscles, and started to milk Tim’s cock.

Tim’s arrival was to coincide with Tabitha’s climax, which she was attempting to time. She observed Tabitha’s mouth opening and head cocking back as well as the initial groan that precedes it.

“Gosh, I’ve never felt this fantastic. Please make it last longer,” she overheard. “Oh no, here it is.”

As Tim heard this, he looked up, where he saw Tabitha in the throes of a big orgasm, and he started pumping his seed into Sallie.

Mellissa yanked her fingers out of Tabitha’s pussy and a huge amount of fluid spilled out with the fingers.

Tim thanked Sallie as she straightened up and returned to the kitchen.

Emma brought two towels over, one for Tabitha to use on herself and one to clean her seat.

“Oh shit, That was fantastic,” said Tabitha after turning to fetch a towel to dry her pussy. “I didn’t realize I was so full of pussy juice.”

Finally, the one they were waiting for started to update. There seemed to be a space station on the other side, but it appeared abandoned.

“It will take a while before the probe is within range for more detailed information,” Sarha said.

“Sarha, when all these probes go out, how is the information collected?” Tabitha asked.

“Each probe has a set of instruments to get all the information needed; I program each probe to search for the requested information. It is then sent back to my system and stored there.” Sarha clarified.

“Let’s go to the Officer’s Lounge and have something to eat. Sarha, you have command,” Tim said.

The girls followed Tim to the lounge. They ordered food and sat around and talked while they ate.

“Do you have any questions about the ship? I may be able to answer?” Tim asked.

Tim requested Sarha to project a hologram of the ship in the middle of the table with all the Decks visible.

“Tim, what’s a Hot Tub? Is it like a lake?” asked Tammy, who sat and gazed at a hologram of Deck 5.

“No, it’s nothing like a lake. It’s a tub, large enough for two to twelve or even more people, filled with hot water. It has jets to circulate the water and create air bubbles. Not only that, but it’s very relaxing,”

Tabitha moved closer to Tammy to look at the hologram, and Tammy pointed it out to her sister. “Why would anyone want to sit in a hot tub with someone else?” Tabitha asked, and she looked confused.

“It’s where many friends can get together, enjoy each other’s company, and enjoy the warm water to relax. You swim in a lake or pool that holds many people, so why would it be a problem because the water is heated?” Tim asked.

“Can we try it?” Tammy asked, looking up at him with a grin.

“Yes, we’ll have to try it out. Tim, will you join us?” Tabitha asked delightedly.

At about that time, Sarha appeared in the room. She saw Tim and the girls talking and interrupted. “Tim, the probe is within range, and there is something you need to see.”

Tim and the girls headed back to their stations. They checked the readings and looked at the space station on their display screen. It appeared abandoned with scratches and dents from small meteoroids and faded areas from sunlight and the solar wind, but the probe showed a life sign.

“Sarha, is there any sign of the ship we saw leaving earlier? Is there a way to get a better look at the station and maybe see the source of the life sign?” Tim asked.

“I can see if a probe can get inside the station if you want?” Sarha replied.

“OK, go ahead and try it,” Tim said. Sarha reprogrammed the probe to search for an opening to get inside the space station.

The probe maneuvered around the space station. It soon found one side had a large section missing. The closer the probe got, the more the station looked like no one had been there in 5 or 10 centuries. The probe moved in closer, carefully checking the opening to get inside. It found an airlock that it could use. The lock appears to have been intended for small cargo vehicles with an opening that was seventy-five feet wide and eighteen feet tall. The probe determined a route that was safe and moved inside. The interior was dark, and there was no gravity. Bits and debris drifted through the air. The probe followed a pathway to an increasing signal and found a compartment that held the life form. The compartment had a sealed door with a porthole. The probe placed its sensor up to the porthole so that Tim and the girls could see inside. There, they saw a figure on the floor. It wasn’t moving, but the probe’s sensors showed it was still alive.

“Sarha, how fast can we get there? Can the probe stay there to monitor life form?

Furthermore, do we have an antigravity sled?” Tim asked as he rose from his chair.

The ship is already en route and will take approximately four hours to complete. I’ll hold the probe there until we reach the station. Finally, a clone will have a sled near the airlock. The sled will be equipped with an antigravity system and small thrusters for working in space!” replied Sarha.

Tim went back to the lounge to wait. When Sarha notified him, he headed to the lift, and the girls followed, waiting to see what he had in mind. “Tabitha and Tammy, I need you, clone, to stay here! Tabitha, you stay on the bridge just in case that ship returns. Tammy, I’ll need you suited up and in the cargo bay to help when I return with the life form. Please bring your rifle, just in case.”

“I’ll keep an eye on the scanner and let you know if anything shows up,” Tabitha said, heading back to the bridge and her pilot station. She sat down and pulled up the view screen on the full-screen monitor at the front of the bridge.

“I’ll get my suit on and meet you in the cargo bay,” Tammy said and headed for her room. Slid into her environmental suit, grabbed her helmet, and headed for the armory to pick up her weapon before heading to the cargo bay.

“When we get there, I need you to stay about 1,500 meters from the space station. I’ll use the sled to go across,” Tim said on the intercom to Tabitha just before he entered the lift. He headed to his room to get into his environmental suit. ‘This is taking too long to get into these suits. We need a faster way,’ he thought on his way to the cargo bay.

The ship arrived at the space station, and Tabitha held the position at the requested distance. Tammy was waiting in the cargo bay to help bring whomever the life form was inside. She leaned her rifle against the wall, close at hand.

Tim opened the airlock hatch, hooked a lifeline to the ship, and used the sled’s propulsion to cross the gap, trailing the lifeline behind him. Once he reached the station, he connected the line to a handy protrusion and moved to the interior, letting the sled pull him. He maneuvered through the airlock and noted both hatches were open, indicating the station was in a vacuum, before finding himself in a long corridor. He had to jockey around furniture, lockers, and other obstacles bolted to the Deck or elsewhere and watch for objects floating around, which slowed him down, so it took him a little while to reach the probe. He looked through the porthole and saw the life form lying in an environmental suit. He looked at as much of the room as he could and didn’t see anything that seemed dangerous at first glance. Opening the door was easy; now, he could check the life form to some extent.

Tim moved toward it very slowly. He checked where he stepped and the area around him, looking closely for any traps. He eased up to the figure’s side, kneeled, and examined the individual facing the Deck. He noted the life form’s suit was expanding and contracting a little at a time, showing it was still alive.

“I’m beside the life form, and it’s still breathing! I’m going to try to get it on the sled.” Tim reached for the figure but stopped and looked around, checking the room. There was something that felt wrong.

Tim’s understanding of the situation was that this station either did not have artificial gravity or was shut down, but this person was still lying on the Deck instead of floating in the room. Tim inspected the being and the surrounding area to see whether booby traps or anything else could set off an explosion.

Tim quickly discovered wires attached to the body and followed them to a small package. He carefully ensured that disconnecting the cables wouldn’t trigger any devices, so he removed them from the body. Turning the body over, he discovered it was a female. He couldn’t do much to help her while she was in the environmental suit, so he gently lifted her and secured her to the sled.

Tim made the return journey with little extra effort. There are some advantages to the lack of gravity. The probe followed directly behind him, allowing those on the ship to observe his passage. He traveled through the station’s corridors into the original entry point. Untying the lifeline, he tied it to the sled for the trip back to Star Gladiator 1. It took a little longer to get around because he was constantly checking his passengers. When he got to the airlock, Tammy helped him with the sled and ensured the lifeline was inside before closing the airlock.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close