The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 8

Tim awoke with his usual morning wood and recalled the ladies from yesterday. But for the time being, it felt nice to lay here and let his cock absorb the cold air. He was curious whether they were remorseful for what had occurred.

Tim lay there while Irene watched, creeping closer and kissing him on the neck. She went on to say, “Tim, have the two felines crossed your mind?”

Tim nodded and turned his head. “Yeah, I was just curious about Tammy’s reaction to yesterday’s events.”

“Now, Tim, did you ask her to do it or did you instruct her to do anything?” She shifted her weight to straddle Tim’s stomach.

“No, but I didn’t do anything to stop her.”

“The young feline followed her wishes, so what?” Tim pressed his cock against Irene’s pussy lips as she rose to her knees.

“I should have stopped her.”

“You’re going to stop me, right?” Tim’s cock was inside her. “You see, a woman gets what she wants if she wants it.” She was now totally engrossed in Tim’s cock. “Tim, all males can do is enjoy.”

Tim was eyeing Irene’s tits as they bounced as she was riding him. “Do you like it, Tim?” And Tammy, how did you like her?”

“Yes, on both counts.” Tim reached up and started twisting and toying with Irene’s breasts.

“Tim, please don’t attempt to stop any of them. You’ll enjoy what they let you have while getting what they want.”

Irene began tightening her pussy muscles and said, “Now, give me what I want, fill my pussy with your cum.”

It only took Tim a minute to grab her and pull her into his arms. He clutched her fiercely and filled her with his cum.


“How are things this morning, Sarha?” “How is our visitor doing?” Tim inquired.

Sarha comes next to Tim; she looks at Tim, sees Irene cleaning up the remnants of his morning wood, and grins.

“Good day, Tim.” We’ve returned to the system’s edge, and half of the probes have returned. Our visitor is still in the hospital, but she is getting better. Is there anything I can bring you for breakfast?” Sarha inquired.

Tim entered the shower, and while he washed, he thought about Tammy and Tabitha, and he became hard again.

He heard someone enter the bathroom, and the shower door opened, revealing Irene.

She began to touch his cock, thinking about how nice it felt. It didn’t take her long to shoot his load. He dried off after getting out of the shower.

“Sarha, are the girls up yet?” Tim was curious.

“No, they had a very active day yesterday and last night,” Sarha joked.

Tim walked out the door, saying, “I’m going down to the loading bay, and I want to check on the girl’s ship.”

Tim reached the cargo area and saw that the ship’s exterior repairs were almost complete.

‘Sarha, where are we with the engines?’ Tim inquired.

Sarha updated Tim on the progress of the repairs. “The clones have removed the two engines, and the replicators are creating the replacement parts.” The clones working on the exterior will be finished soon. “Is there anything else you’d like to add to this order?”

“No, that’s all I’ve got for now,” Tim responded. “When the girls get up, ask them to meet me in the Officer’s Lounge.”

Tim exited the cargo area and made his way to the Officer’s Lounge. But first, he went to the hospital facility to check on their visitor. Sarha and Doctor Wellbe were standing near the bed as he opened the door. Tim approached and gazed down at their visitor. “Has she made any changes or movements yet?”

“No, she’s improving slightly,” Sarha said. “We have taken more scans, and some cuts are starting to heal, and it will take a lot longer, letting her body do the healing.”

Tim went to the Officer’s Lounge and got something to eat as he waited for the females and contemplated the future. Tabitha and Tammy walked in, ordered their meal and beverages, and took a seat next to Tim.

Sallie provided them with food and beverages. “Will there be anything?”

“How did you sleep last night?” Tim inquired after seeing that both girls had seated and spread their legs.

Melissa and Emma arrived, crawled under the table, and began sucking and lick the girl’s pussy the felines as the felines were eating.

“Fine, I had a great time,” Tammy said subtly.

“Glad I could help, willing to help anytime,” Tim responded cheerfully.

“I’ll hold you to it,” Tammy responded, chuckling.

“Besides our regularly scheduled events, what else do we have planned for today?” Tabitha inquired with interest after finishing her meal. She sat there, her hands holding Emma’s head steady.

As Tammy looked down between her leg. She said, to Melissa, “That feels so lovely, deeper with the tongue please.”

Tim waited patiently for the moans to stop or slow down. He enjoyed seeing their grins and the gratification they were experiencing.

Tim hoped Tammy could or would want to suck him again. But he recalled what Irene said and chose not to press the issue.

“Sarha, we really need your help,” Tim said. Sarha appeared next to Tim a split second later. “Do we need supplies or anything else?” Tim inquired.

“Tim, I haven’t needed supplies in over 1,250 years,” Sarha remarked with a contented grin. To acquire what you desire, we need to discover a system or a space station.”

“Sarha, is there any place near where we can trade?”

“Tim, your home system is just here next door. Could you make use of it?”

Tim thought about that. “I have my credit sticks and a few thousand credits, and that will buy some supplies.” Tim asked, “Is there anything on the ship we could trade?”

Sarha looked at Tabitha and Tammy and said with a grin, “We may exchange the girl’s pussy for stuff in exchange.”

“Now that you have turned us into prostitutes, I hope you receive a nice price for two virgins,” said Tabitha as they both turned to face Sarha.

“Ladies, I was referring to the women who were utilized by the previous crew members. But if you wish to volunteer.”

Tammy smiled, “No, thank you, but that was sweet of you to offer. I’m saving that for someone special.” looked across at Tim, grinning.

Tim smiled and thought, ‘No, I’ll be the one breaking their cherries.’

Sarha saw the looks both ladies were giving Tim, and said, “In the next system over, there is a large asteroid belt with a considerable amount of Kirenium. It is a rare metallic element, lightweight, and used for the outside of spacecraft in some of the species I visited.”

“OK, on to the next system over. Let’s go and do some mining,” Tim said.

“Tammy, please set a course for the asteroid belt that Sarha showed you!” Tim stated.

Tammy headed to her navigation station, and Tabitha ran to her pilot station.

Tammy took her seat and set the course. “Course set. It will take three days of travel, Captain!”

“On our way, Tim,” Tabitha said.

“Tammy, what did you do in your spare time on your home planet?” Tim asked Tammy as he sat in his Captain’s chair. He thought, ‘The way she sucked me yesterday, She’s spent a lot of time on her knees.’

“Well, I had a flower garden, and I worked in it a lot and enjoyed the time there,” Tammy said, remembering those days. She recalled that although the gardener was forty years old, he was still really good at sucking. His kid, however, would be able to force his cock halfway down her throat as she happily sucked it.

“Then, why not have a garden here?” Tim asked. “You could take one of the empty rooms.”

Sarha, have the clones bring all the things she needs to a room that would be handy for her. That way, we would have a beautiful place to sit and talk.”

“Tabitha, what about you? What do you like to do?” Tim turned and looked at her.

“I just like to read,” Tabitha said, looking at the viewscreen, just thinking.

“Tabitha, I have thousands of books from many civilizations you could use in my system library.” Stated Sarha.

“Well, after Tammy finishes her flower garden, you will have a place to read.” Stated Tim.

“Tim, what do you like to do with your time?” Tabitha looked into his eyes to see nothing.

“I don’t know, being in the military for so many years, I didn’t have much downtime. I’ll have to find something to do.” He thought, ‘Being on this ship. I have many women to do, and hopefully two more soon.’

“You can do me,” Tammy said, looking up at him with a grin. She thought, ‘You tasted so good yesterday, and I hope that big cock will fit in me.’

“Tammy, please behave yourself,” Tabitha said, surprised that Tammy would say something like that. She thought, ‘Leave it to my sister to say something like that. Besides, I’m getting horny more now, and I see Tim’s cock hanging there.’

“I am, but he can still do me If he wants, giving me something else to do. If he still needs something to do, you can be next.” Tammy said with a grin.

“OK, that’s enough,” Tabitha said. Her face started to blush, and she was thinking of her thoughts from a moment ago.

“Well, if he needs more, the shape-shifter is there.” Tammy is now smiling, with her eyes shining with a twinkle.

“OK, No, just drop it,” Tabitha said, looking serious.

“OK, I was having fun! You need to lighten up.” Tammy replied.

Tim sat there watching the girls go at it. “Well, if you and Tammy are finished, I might add something to the conversation. I will do both of you in time,” Tim laughed.

Both girls gave Tim colossal smiles. Both thought the same thing. ’ Yes, I hoped it would be soon.’

“Tammy, why don’t you start setting up your flower garden with Sarha? I will check on our guest and then come back to the Officer’s Lounge for a break,” Tim said as he rose from his chair.

Tim walked into the medical bay to check on their guest. She has a little more color to her body, with fewer cuts. Tim stood beside her and noticed a slight movement in her right-hand index finger. “I see action in the right hand,” Tim called to Sarha.

Sarha appeared next to Tim, “I am getting a more substantial reading from her now. The scans also showed a better-than-expected recovery rate. If she keeps improving, she could be awake by tomorrow.

With a satisfied smile, Tim said, “Sarha, I am going to the fitness room for about two hours. If I’m needed, call me.” He left the room and headed for the fitness room.

Sarha, knowing Tim was headed to the fitness room, activated a second fitness clone, Scrappy. This one does track and weighs, and Scrappy can run a mile in three minutes and lift 900 lbs. If Tim can beat these limits, she will have to build a new one.

As Tim approached the fitness room, the doors automatically opened. He walked in; Tim saw a sign, ‘Only lift what you can; the clones are not EMTs.’ Tim laughed at the sign and thought, ‘The crew members before us had a sense of humor.’

Scrappy met Tim at the doors, “Welcome to the Rustyville Fitness Center, Tim. My name is Scrappy, and I will enter your name for the logbook.” Scrappy was a slim-looking clone, about 5-foot-tall, muscular, and well-endowed. “Just call me if you need anything, a running mate, a lift spotter, or anything else.”

“Scrappy, can you set a pace for me? Say a 10-minute mile for starters?” asked Tim as he started doing warm-up exercises. With Scrappy, Tim began to run, and Tim kept up with Scrappy, not having any problems. Doing two miles and hardly feeling it, Tim said,” Let’s pick up the pace and try an 8-minute mile.”

Tim and Scrappy completed four 8-minute miles, and Tim still felt good. So, he and Scrappy do five more 8-minute miles. Scrappy said, “Captain, you are in excellent shape. Are you in your twenties?”

“No, I’m 42 years old. But for now, I feel like a twenty-year-old,” said Tim, not breathing hard as he walked around the track to cool down. “Scrappy, can you spot for me?” Tim asked as he walked over to the weight bench. Sitting down on the press bench, he asked, “Scrappy, how much can you hold?”

“I can hold up to 900 pounds,” Scrappy said as he moved into place. Tim lay down on the bench and positioned his hands on the bar. The bar had 200 pounds as Tim started lifting. He did ten reps on the bar and put the bar back on the rest.

“Scrappy, could you place another 100 lbs. on the bar for me?” He put more powder on his hands while Scrappy added the weights and got set to try a new weight. Scrappy was back in position, and Tim started lifting again.

“Tim, how much have you pressed before?” asked Scrappy.

“I have done 300 lbs. a few times, but that was 4 or 5 years ago,” Tim said, doing five sets and not feeling any tension in his arms, setting the bar in the holder. “Scrappy, place another 50 lbs., please.”

Scrappy contacted Sarha to ensure it was OK to do what Tim wanted. Sarha checked all of Tim’s readings and found out Tim wasn’t showing any elevated readings. The readings showed that Tim had just been using a little of his strength. Sarha told Scrappy to add 100 lbs. Scrappy said, “Captain, I have added more weight; you’re ready to go.”

Tim reached up, pulled the bar off, and did five more reps. Then Tim placed the weights back in the holders and still felt good. “Scrappy, let’s add a little more weight this time.”

Sarha contacted Scrappy and told him to add another 200 lbs. Scrappy added the weights and got back in his spotter position. Sarha was now checking Tim’s readings continuously, and he still showed little sweat. Tim was now pressing 650 lbs. and didn’t know it.

Tim was doing the last set and thought, ‘This is finally feeling like I’m doing some weights.’ He did five more sets and told Scrappy, “OK, we’ll move to the next workout station.” Tim got up and looked at the bar with a surprised look. Tim asked, “Scrappy, did you add weights after putting the bar down, so I would think I did all that weight?”

“No, Captain, you did lift all that weight. There are 650 lbs. there.” Scrappy replied.

“Tim, I have been keeping track of all you have done. Let me show you.” Sarha had Scrappy turn and faced Tim. “Please watch Scrappies view screen,” she showed Tim the recording of his weightlifting workout.

Tim watched the recording and could not believe what he saw. With a strange but happy look, he realized that he did press 650 lbs. “Sarha, is it because of the micro-nano-bots? I ran for over an hour doing 8-minute miles and then came over here and lifted 650 lbs. in less than one and a half hours. I still feel great.”

“Yes, Tim, the micro-nano-bots are helping your body. They will keep making your body stronger if you keep working out,” replied Sarha.

“But I still feel like I’m the same weight I was, 235 lbs. not a pound more.” Tim stood there and looked at his body, but he still didn’t see any changes. “Scrappy, thanks for the workout; I think that will do it for today.” Tim showered, dressed, and headed up to the bridge.


Tim sat on the bridge and thought of things that needed to be done. He needed to make sure the girls would be safe. Remember something Sarha had said at the time. “Sarha, did you say you had fighters?” Tim inquired.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close