The Adventures of Tim Bodge - Cover

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

Copyright© 2023 by T Hodge1945

Chapter 9

Tim awoke and noticed a change in his morning wood. It was unusually warm and damp. Even though his eyes were still closed, the experience was amazing and just what any man would like to have first thing in the morning. He knew he had to open his eyes to discover the source of his euphoria.

Recalling his conversation with Irene and the others, he realized he had requested some alone time.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw Tammy looking back at him. She lay at the foot of his bed, looking very sensual and sensuous, with a naughty grin on her face. He couldn’t believe his luck, as he had been dreaming of this moment since they came aboard

With those big eyes staring at him and her tongue licking his hard dick, she said, “You told Sarha to tell us you wanted to see us in the morning. It is now morning.”

“I did, then. Hello and good morning to you as well. Are you here for breakfast, or will this be my wake-up call? Tim posed the question while putting the two pillows behind his head. He took a glance around to see where the other feline was.

“So, you’re conscious now, right? This morning, I’ll require a hearty breakfast. Is it your notion that you have something sincerely special for me? I’m hoping it tastes great.” Tammy returned to kissing the dick’s bottom.

A grin spreading over Tim’s face, he answered, “With your help, I think I can come up with something.” To himself, “I wonder why the sudden change, or is this normal for her?”

Tammy used her tongue on Tim’s cock, causing it to become increasingly firm. She licked the underside, started from the base, and moved up to the head. Tim let out a moan of pleasure as Tammy continued to work her tongue on his cock, feeling the sensation building up inside him.

Tim made an effort to relax and keep his hands off of her head. The hot tub session from the day before and this morning,” he reflected. I’m curious as to what she’s doing.

Tammy’s eyes sparkled before she opened her mouth wide and took in the first few inches. Tim groaned louder when she tightened her lips around his cock and started sucking. Her fingers lightly stroked the rest of his length as she went down on him lovingly. She went slow, deliberately licking his shaft in the most pleasurable ways.

He just laid there, doing nothing other than enjoying the exquisitely tight grip around his cock. This incredible female paused on the top of her upstroke, constantly looking him in the eyes as she watched his response to her oral attention. Her pouting lips were stretched so wide around his shaft that it was disgusting, but she was still able to give a strong sucking action.

Once she knew Tim was looking at her, she winked before beginning to pound her face onto his cock faster than he thought possible. She maintained eye contact as she worked his shaft with her mouth, throat, and tongue. Tim swore her eyes smiled when he groaned, “Oh fuck, Tammy, you’re making me cum!” His white lava shot from his cock with more force than ever! Tammy was a woman possessed, as she grabbed his ass with her hands, so she had more leverage to fuck her mouth onto him even harder than before.

Finally, Tim’s orgasm subsided, and he collapsed back onto the bed. He struggled for breath since he had never worked that hard before—not even close. Tammy let his deflating cock slip from her mouth with a wet plop, a string of cum temporarily extending between his glans and her lips.

As Tammy rose to her feet, she exclaimed, “My goodness, Tim, your cum tastes sensational! And there was so much.” She moved between his legs at the edge of the bed, where she continued stroking his cock with both hands. “Oh, your cock is still hard as a rock! I can’t believe I am going to do this. Still, I am so horny.” Tammy then quickly climbed onto the bed, pulled her pants off, and straddled him before placing the cock in her opening. “It’s so big!” she screamed as her hips dropped and about four inches of his cock forced its way into her hot and steamy cunt.

Her body shuddered above him before she lifted a couple of inches and then dropped back down, yelling, “Oh, my fucking god, it’s tearing me apart, but it feels so good!” Tammy supported herself by clenching her fists and leaning onto his chest with her arms locked as her knees clamped tight against his hips. After about a minute had passed, she sighed in relief, saying, “Finally,” she had opened enough for him. Slowly, her hips started lifting slightly before settling back onto him. Over and over, she moved in this manner until she groaned, “Your cock is so big. “I can’t believe it took this long to fit you inside me.” She closed her eyes and joyously settled her pussy on his purple cock. She didn’t stop until every one of his eight inches was encased in her sumptuous cunt!

At last, she found her breath, lifted herself, and said, “Tim, roll us over and fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck the shit out of me, and don’t you stop until I feel you shooting your spunk into my pussy.”

Tim, no dummy immediately rolled them over and started fucking her.

Even though her pussy was tighter than any he had fucked before, it took longer to fuck her until he felt his second cum of the day approaching. On the other hand, his horny feline had shaken through about four powerful climaxes, and he didn’t know how many minor ones.

“Oh my god, Tim, I can feel you growing inside me! Please give it to me!”

Tim pumped cum into her again and again. It was obvious from the way he was holding himself stiff and pushing hard into her that he was having an orgasm. Imagining sperm spurting directly into her womb set her off again. A small aftershock of an orgasm vibrated through her body.

“Oh my god, Tim, I thought you had fucked me to death! Shit. You can fuck me anytime you want,” Tammy said in a breathless voice. She thought, ‘So this is how it feels. In all my dreams, it never felt like this.’

After both of them had had some time to rest, Tammy got up and went back to her room, and found Tabitha still sleeping.

Tim showered and headed to the officer’s lounge. He was interested in seeing how Sarha had changed the lounge around. He had asked for a larger table. As the door opened and he stepped into the lounge, he was surprised, overnight Sarha had the clones enlarge the lounge area.

They removed the rear wall and built out another 20 feet. A large circular table with enough chairs for sixteen people had been placed in the room. Even under the table, Irene and the others had plenty of space thanks to Sarha’s clones.

Sarha had the chairs made with a type of moisture resistance polyurethane foam. Each chair was covered with a cloth.

Tim settled into a chair and ordered a cup of Java from Sallie. “Sarha, is everything OK this morning?” He sat down and thought. “If this is how each day will begin, I’ll be in heaven or hell. I wonder how Tabitha will feel about Tammy and me having sex.’

The lounge door opened and in came Irene and the other two. They looked around and asked, “Where are the felines?”

“I guess they’re still in bed.” Tim took a sip of his java, setting the cup back down.

Sarha appeared to the right of his chair, and said, “Everything is going fine this morning. Is there anything special you require?”

In response, he stated, “No, I’m just going to sit here for a little while and relax.” As they waited for Tim to call for their services, the girls sat down at the table. The man quickly fell asleep. He had been asleep for around 2.5 hours. An amazing breakfast was just ordered by Tabitha. Tim said, “There’s a pleasant aroma in here.”

Tim looked around and saw Tabitha ordering and signaled her over.

Tabitha stepped over and stared in awe at the newly constructed table. After taking a seat to Tim’s right, she saw the slightly elevated table and increased space between chairs. “This is nice, it allows for more legroom.” She spread her legs and felt how comfortable the chair was. She moved her body forward a little and felt the cloth move with her.

She looked toward where Emma had been sitting. She wasn’t there, then she felt those soft hands parting her legs. She looked down and smiled to see Emma’s eyes looking back at her.

Tammy sleepily stumbled into the room and walked to the automatic food dispenser to get herself a Java to help her wake up.

Tabitha turned in her chair to face Tammy’s direction, noticed her appearance, and asked, “My God, are you all right, sis?”

Tammy looked at her and gave a soft chuckle as she glanced at Tim. “Yes, I’m fine. I’m just having a powerful reaction to something I had earlier this morning!”

Tim, now thoroughly awake, attempted to change the subject to “Sarha, how is our guest doing this morning?”

“Tim, I believe she is going to wake up later today. I’ll let you know,” Sarha replied.

He was sitting and thinking about what Tammy had just said. He thought about the amount of cum he had pumped into her stomach earlier. He started to shift around in his chair, and his nerves were getting the best of him. The more he thought about Tammy and that warm pussy of hers, the harder his cock got.

Irene watched Tim, as he moved in the chair and knew that his problem was sticking up. She lowered herself below the table. She saw Emma between Tabitha’s legs and saw the amount of room there was now. She moved between Tim’s legs and began working on his problem.

He set down his cup of Java because he realized his hands were shaking. He was nervous. He thought, ‘I was never this nervous in the military.’

When he said, “Ladies,” the two felines eagerly turned to face him. “I have to let you two in on a crucial secret. I won’t be sneaking around, so I’ll just say it. Tammy visited my room this morning, and we had sex.” Tim, who was only marginally relieved, observed the looks on both felines’ faces. Tammy seemed pleased, but Tabitha looked surprised.

Tim’s cock started to shrivel when Irene paused and took a closer look. Tim had just spoken, but she wasn’t listening. His face had a very worried look on it when she looked up at him. ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠ Irene quickly realized that something was wrong.

At the same time, Emma was pushed away from Tabitha, and her legs closed completely. Emma noticed that Tabitha was shaking; her hands were clenched together. Emma realized that something was wrong and asked Tabitha if she was okay. Tabitha shook her head and said that she was fine, but Emma could tell that she was still upset.

With a broad grin on her face, Tammy turned to her sibling. “That was awesome!”

As the tears began to flow, Tabitha pushed away from the table and bolted from the room.

Both Emma and Irene emerged from under the table and took a seat. Both of them turned to Mellisa and exclaimed, “What on earth just happened?”

Tim started to follow Tabitha when Tammy put her hand on his shoulder and said, “Stay here.” It was my fault; let me talk to her.” She walked out of the room to look for Tabitha.

Tammy was hustling to catch up with Tabitha who had already started moving toward their quarters.

Tabitha cried even more as she sat on the bed in their bedroom. When Tammy entered, she immediately sat down next to her sister on the bed. They glanced at each other and then quickly embraced. Tammy whispered comforting words to her sister and held her tightly until she stopped crying. They sat in silence for a few minutes, just being there for each other in their time of need.

“Tabitha, I apologize; I didn’t consider your feelings if I had sex with Tim. He got a blowjob from me, and it was just as enjoyable as the one in the hot tub. I reasoned that since Tim can fit his cock perfectly, we might enjoy having real sex. Boy, did it feel good when his cock slid into me as I sat on it?

I anticipated that breaking my hymen (cherry) would hurt because it was my first time, but he let me proceed at my own pace. After a brief period of discomfort, everything felt wonderful. ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

“No, I’m not angry with you. Sometimes, I find myself wishing I were as risk-taking as you. After that, I’d be able to stop just existing and start living. I need to learn how and when to unwind since I obsess about little matters way too often.”

Tim is the kind of guy you can just kick back and relax with. If he did bite, it would be more of a tease than anything else, so don’t worry. We can expect him to proceed with caution there. Tell him to bite you where it hurts (the nipples), and you might find that you enjoy it. We didn’t waste any time this morning; he fucked me just the way I asked for it.

Tabitha said, “The thought of doing anything so sultry as that makes me uncomfortable since it’s not in my character.” She began to wipe her tears away and gave Tammy a kind smile.

“Tim will treat this in the same way as if nothing had happened, so Tabitha, you can go back there and behave as if nothing happened.” In contrast, “You can go back in and walk up to him, kiss him, reach down, get a hold of his dick, and give him the best blowjob he has ever had,” Tammy joked.

“My heart desires to be capable of doing it. Tim might not like my methods if I give him a blowjob. How embarrassing would it be if he called me a cocksucker? If I felt any worse,” she sobbed, “I would die.”

“You know what? Go back in there and see what happens. If nothing happens and you don’t like it and want to leave, will we leave immediately once our ship is repaired? OK?” Tammy asked.

“Tammy, you love this place, and you’ll want to have sex with Tim all the time. I don’t want to do this to you, and I will go back and see what happens.” Tabatha got up and headed for the door, turning to see if Tammy was coming.

“Go ahead, and I’ll be there in a little while.” She said this while still sitting on the bed. Tammy thought, “I’ll give them about half an hour before I show my face, and maybe something will happen.”

Tabitha thought as she walked back to the officer’s lounge. ‘Is this the right thing to do? I want to be with Tim, but I don’t want to cause Tammy trouble. Let’s hope he will be open to both of us.’

Tim sat in the lounge and waited, wondering whether he had made a mistake. “Perhaps I shouldn’t have said anything.”

It had been about half an hour since the two girls had left, and Tim began to think maybe something was wrong.

Irene spoke, “Tim, would you want one of us girls to go check on the felines?”

“No, thanks, hopefully, they will be back soon.” Tim sat there hoping that the felines are ok.

Tabitha walked back into the lounge and looked at Tim. She had a half-smile, walked over to him, and sat down.

“Tabitha, are you OK?” Tim asked.

“Tim, she’s my sister, and I can’t stay mad at her. Besides, she was only doing what I wanted to do myself,” Tabitha mumbled.

Tim got up and opened his arms. Tabitha jumped up and ran to him, and he gave her a warm embrace before a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Tim returned the embrace, this time putting both hands on her ass and drawing her in. To the point that she could feel his cock and he felt the heat from her pussy.

Tabitha broke the kiss and leaned back, saying, “Now, remember to share. We both want a nice breakfast,” she said naughtily.

“I’ll remember that,” Tim said with a chuckle. He felt Tabitha’s warm body and tits pressing into him, and his dick started to engorge. He thought “The micro-nano-bots will have to begin to work overtime.” He needed his dick to be just big enough to fill Tabitha’s mouth for her enjoyment.

Tim’s cock grew even bigger, even harder as he watched this gorgeous feline kneel before him.

“Such a big, beautiful cock,” she breathed. She lifted one hand and covered Tim’s cock with pre-cum by trailing her index finger from the head of his cock to his balls. For a time, she stared at her pointing finger before returning her attention to him.

While her enticing green eyes met him, she placed a finger to her mouth and brushed the tip of it across her lips, leaving them coated in a shimmering pre-cum. Her tongue darted out and she licked at her finger. Then, parting her lips, she sucked her finger into her mouth and cleaned every drop-off.

She held his cock close to her face and stared at it. She thought, “How did Tammy get that thing in her mouth? I hope I’m doing this the right way. If my sister can suck on this thing, so can I!

She moved her head closer with her tongue out. Licking the pre-cum from the base to the tip. Tipping the cock head toward her and licking the pre-cum from the tip itself.

While having her first taste of pre-cum. The taste was remarkable in and of itself. She increased her licking of the head, clearly wanting more. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around the shaft’s base, tugging it forward in the hopes of bringing more to her mouth.

She leaned forward and kissed the head, getting the pre-cum on her lips at the same time. She flung her lips open and inserted the head’s tip into her mouth. Sucking while wetting the tip in an effort to obtain more pre-cum.

Taking a little more of his shaft with each swipe of the tongue. When she suddenly jerked her head forward and sucked in nearly all of Tim’s shaft, his hands stayed where they had been on top of her head. The expression “Oh shit, Tabitha, that feels so good!” was heard. Tabitha continued to bob her head up and down Tim’s length, using her tongue to tease the sensitive underside of his cock. She could feel him getting harder and knew he was close to the edge.

His hips began moving on their own. Tabitha’s head was bobbing deep on his shaft as his hips began pumping his cock further and further into her incredible mouth. “Ooh, fuck!” he cried as she suddenly pushed hard, and his cock slid entirely into her mouth and throat!

After a few minutes of this, Tabitha pulled off the cock and licked her lips before rolling her jaw to stretch it. “That thing is huge! I can’t believe how good it feels inside my mouth. I thought it would hurt or be uncomfortable, but it’s not! I enjoy the way you make it fit.” She smiled and took him back into her mouth. This time, she never stopped! His hips lurched in surprise when she settled right down and pressed her nose deep into his pubic hair. Tabitha sucked energetically on him as her tongue danced on his underside.

She pulled it off and quickly said, “Oh, my god, your cock feels so good in my throat!” Then down she went again, sucking and slurping on his shaft frantically. Tabitha sucked on him as she desperately sought out his seed.

She pulled her head from his cock. “I want you to cum in my mouth!” she begged for his seed.

She looked up and into his eyes, before hers glazed over, and her body shook as she came from her efforts on his cock. Her throat coaxed the first two ropes of cum from him before Tabitha pulled back and took his successive five blasts into her mouth. Each explosion of cum made her cheeks swell, and she quickly swallowed his special sauce before he flooded her mouth again.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close