Here I Go Again: My Second Chance - Cover

Here I Go Again: My Second Chance

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Chapter 19

19:45 Sammie Jo and Ice Cream Screams

Well, I got my wish fulfilled and knew what the girls wanted. Pap-pap pretended not to see me groping Rhyll and Jules bared ass cheeks as I kissed them good night. Both girls went further than I’d intended. I think they must have planned their kisses in advance, as they both hugged me close and ground their hot little female parts into me as I kissed them and squeezed those bare, tight cheeks.

Then I took Tabby home and kissed her on the cheek without touching her ass. After all, she was my adopted new big sister, not a girlfriend. But man, after the workout the other two gave me the temptation was all too real. But Sammie Jo ran up and wrapped her arms around me and said. “Mommy said my big brother wanted to take me on an ice cream date. Is it true Harrys son, are you taking me on an ice cream date?”

“Yes, I am. What kind of ice cream do you want, little sister? Chocolate or vanilla, or do you want vanilla dipped in chocolate or butterscotch?

“That’s a big decision Harrys son, what kind are you getting?”

“Well, I usually get a banana split, but they are kinda big and I had a big dinner. We could get one of those and you and I could split it if you want. If not, then I’ll get a butterscotch dipped.”

Her eyes got big. “You’d give me part of your nana slit? Daddy won’t get me one, he says they are too big for a little girl like me.”

“Then that’s what we’ll get, one big ole banana split and a rootbeer. We’ll sit outside on the picnic table and eat our yummy ice cream.”

My heart swelled when those little hands went around my neck and the seven-year-old girl hugged me like I was her favorite teddy bear. “You’re the bestest big brother in the whole wide world, Harrys son.”

“Well, I think I have the best little sister in the whole wide world too. And guess what?”

“What?” she asked as I sat her up beside Pap-pap in his truck. “This is my Pap-pap, he’s like my version of a papa. He’s going to drive us to the Dairy Queen. Pap-pap this is my little sister, Sammie Jo.”

Pap-pap smiled “Hello Sammie Jo. Are you going to let this stinky boy be your big brother?”

“Well I wanted him to be my boyfriend but he already gots two girlfriends, and I like both Rhyllis and Julie and they would be sad to have to share him with me too. But Harrys son told me he didn’t have a little sister, so I gets to be his only one. He promised not to sleep in my room. I thought he should sleep with Tabby but she said it wasn’t ‘lowed, so that’s why he stays with you. But we are going on a big brother-little sister ice cream date to the Fairy Queens. Do you know where that is? I don’t know why they call it the Fairy Queens, cause they don’t have any fairies or queens. Just ice cream. We is gonna get a big nana slit and share it and root beers.”

“Well, now that sounds like a good time. Let’s get you there so you can have your treat, whatcha say, Miss Sammie Jo?”

“I say, yes please Pap-pap, and thank youse for driving us!”

“You’re very welcome, little lady.”

We got to the DQ and went inside and ordered a banana split and a medium root beer with two straws and two spoons. Sammie Jo thought that was funny sharing both our drink and our nana slit. She ate a little of each part and half the banana. She loved the chocolate and strawberry parts, but didn’t like the pineapple at all. Then when it was time to take her home she asked when she would see me again. I smiled. The tiny little mite was growing on me. “How about I come and play with you Sunday afternoon? I hear you are an expert at having tea parties and playing Barbies. We could do that if you want when I come Sunday.”

She smiled and nodded her head so hard I thought her neck would break. “Will you come to church with us? I told my friends about my new big brother and they didn’t believe me. They said I couldn’t pick a new big brother.”

“I want you to come and show them I do have a new big brother. The best big brother who took me on an ice cream date and shared his nana slit with me.”

If there was one thing I didn’t want to do, it was attend church with the Hornsby’s, but I also didn’t want to disappoint Sammie Jo. So I smiled and said, “Let me talk to your Mommy and Daddy when we get you home and I’ll see if I can do that.”

She hugged me again. “I picked the bestest big brother ever.”

I hugged her back. Damn if she wasn’t becoming as important to me as May or Mary Jane. I’d been originally trying to appease her with the whole big brother thing. But this being someone’s hero shit was as addicting as crack. I’d promised to keep both the Hornsby girls safe and now that was more than a promise. It had become a mission just like Amaryllis. Just like protecting my Mom and May and bringing Mary Jane home from Japan. My new sisters Tabby and Sammie Jo; I knew nothing about their futures but I’d be there. Keeping a watchful eye on them, keeping them safe. They belonged to me now and I’d walk through hell itself and kill Satan if that’s what it took. That was my mission now. These were its key goals 1. Live this new life, the one I created with my chosen family Mom, my four sisters, three older and one younger. Plus their parents. 2. See that Kent and the gang of four all paid for all their crimes. 3. Mayor Glenn and Robert Parker too. 4. Graduate high school with both a high school and college degree. 5. Figure out how to keep two girlfriends happy and satisfied until one of them made a different choice. If not I’d have to choose which one became my Mrs. Parker and I knew which one I wanted it to be. I’d risked so much to give her this life. 6. Figure out if I could change some things. Pap-pap’s death, if not, keep the farm in the family. 7. Make a career choice. Run for Mayor as Mr. Olsen suggested. Or follow my old path in a new way as a SEAL TEAMS officer instead of an enlisted man. 8. Stop some major terrible events; the ones in my journal.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close