Here I Go Again: My Second Chance - Cover

Here I Go Again: My Second Chance

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Chapter 25

19:00 August 30, 1983 In the Hayloft/Jules turn

Delivering the papers went fine. When I passed the Five and Dime, I stopped and did as Pap-pap suggested and bought a thick pillow and cheap pink pillow case. Something for the girls to put over their faces to keep the noise down when they got excited playing panty-pop in our hayloft love nest.

Once home, it wasn’t long before I’d showered and was in the hayloft with my two girlfriends. I’ll be honest, playing the make-out panty popping game with Jules was enjoyable, but not nearly as much as with Rhyll. I think it was because, while I liked Julie, my connection with her wasn’t as strong as it was with Amaryllis. Still, she was a beautiful girl, and we were getting closer every day. Jules wasn’t as connected to me as Rhyll was. While her pretty little cotton panites with multi-colored hearts on them were damp when we started, they weren’t as soaked as Rhyll’s had been the day before or was tonight waiting her turn either.

It took more work to get Jules to ‘pop’ as well, but man once she got turned on and worked up, she popped. Not just once either, no, she popped several times in a very short order. This was the very first multi-orgasmic girl/woman I’d encountered in either lifetime. Last time may have been my fault, as I always knew something wasn’t right between me and my wife. Others before her were honestly just hookups, and I didn’t care about making them ‘pop’, just myself. I wasn’t one of those guys. The ones that got off and got out. I always made sure my partner got their ‘cookie’ too. I just didn’t care if they got more than one.

But I was supposed to make sure that my girlfriends had the same experiences, so that meant I now owed Amaryllis a string of orgasms. Some days it’s hard having two girlfriends ... pun intended.

I came down from the loft to find all three of my sisters and Patty giggling in the empty horse stall right under where my little make-out nest was. Both Patty and Tabby were looking at me strangely. The twins, on the other hand, both just held up their thumbs, telling me they approved of my treatment of my girls, but that didn’t stop them from teasing. I had on my clean underwear and had headed inside to take another shower to wash the smell of hot girls and other things. “So, little brother, I sure hope all that noise was because you were making your little girlfriends feel good.”

“May, I told you before, a proper gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell. All I will say is, we all had fun. But we always have fun together.”

Tabby whispered. “Patty and I need to know, Harrison. You weren’t hurting them, were you?”

“OH SHIT!” I thought, “I hadn’t expected anyone to sneak in the barn and listen. I should have known May and Mary Jane would have thought it was fun to listen and tease me. But you’d think they’d know better than to bring two scared raped damaged girls with them. What the hell had they been thinking?” I shook my head. “Tabby, I promise to you, I didn’t hurt them. I know it may have sounded that way to you and Patty. Why don’t you two go upstairs and talk to Jules and Rhyll? That should make you feel at ease more than any words that I’m able or willing to say. I am serious. I don’t talk about what any girl or I do or don’t do. All you’ll ever hear from me is that we had fun together. What they will talk about, I don’t know. But you’ll see they weren’t hurt, even if they say nothing about what we did.”

Then all four of the girls went upstairs. Which honestly didn’t surprise me. My sisters wanted the 411 as much as the other two did.

I headed in to get my second shower and took the girls’ home. I knew that Tabby and Patty had planned to stay with May and Mary Jane in the guest room tonight. So it was just Jules and Rhyll I needed to get home. When I went in, Pap-pap just handed me the truck keys. “Yer getting yer hardship after the driver from Churchill leaves Monday. So you go ahead and take them. Jest don’t drive like a crazy teenager and you’ll be fine.”

When I showered and came downstairs, Amaryllis and Julie were already standing beside the truck. “Are you two eager to get home?”

They both smiled. “You wore us out, Harrison. We are feeling content and sleepy. Plus, we need to talk to you about something. Nothing bad, we don’t think, but it is serious.”

I sighed. I had an inkling this conversation would not leave me feeling pleased. Hoping beyond hope they would not ask me to do what I thought they were. Sure enough, Amaryllis took the lead and said. “Don’t get mad, but we need you to be open to something. Even though you won’t go all the way with us because of our age. It is very apparent that you are good at this sex thing.”

I smiled. “Thank you, I think. Where are you going with this Rhyll? I have made it as plain as I can that what we are doing is as far as I’m willing to go for now.”

“I know that. This isn’t about us, this is about you and Patty and eventually Tabby. They need you to show them the other side of a sex life. Patty is ready to experience anything you will do for her. She will probably talk to you about what she needs from you sometime tonight. Jules and I just wanted you to know that we are okay with you helping her.”

“Are you sure about this, you two? I don’t want to upset either of you. I will be upset if I do what you’ve asked and it costs either of you as my girlfriends.”

Jules spoke up. “We knew you would say something like that. It’s why we are having this conversation with you. We really need you to do this for them. It will probably be a while yet for Tabby, but you should keep hugging her and giving her those sisterly cheek kisses. She’ll come to you when she’s ready. Patty has had more time. The problem is, she wants to be a normal girl, and she thinks she’s ready to explore her sexuality, but she needs someone who will listen to her and not push for more than she’s ready for.

We both know that you won’t ever push a girl, or woman, to do something she isn’t ready for. So we are asking you to help her. She won’t be a girlfriend, just a girl you’re helping explore her desires.”

Amaryllis jumped in. “She needs you, Harrison. What she needs is a hero who will protect her from himself. She couldn’t believe that what she heard was us experiencing pleasure. You have to understand, no one has caressed her lovingly. She told us her story. The gang of five didn’t care if she was ready. From what she said, I think they liked it better that it scared her and that they were hurting her. She needs someone willing to go at her pace and make her tingle and more when she’s ready.”

I sighed. What the hell had I gotten myself into here?

“I’ll talk with her when she comes to me and if she wants me to do more, then I won’t turn her down. That could hurt her as much emotionally as the gang of five did.”

“And Tabby?”

I sighed. “When Tabby is ready, I’ll help her, too. But girls, you can’t do this again. There were twelve names on May and Mary Jane’s list. I don’t know how many names are on the list Joseph has. I’m not some man-whore you two can pimp out to all the damaged girls that the gang of five hurt. Patty and Tabby are the only ones you can make that offer to. I won’t say yes to any other girls if they ask. Can we agree on that?”

Together, they both said. “Yes, Harrison.”

So I dropped Julie off and went inside to officially meet her mother. Mrs. Crookshank was not what I expected when I met her. First off, it was obvious she was a biracial woman. She was lovely for the forty something mother of my second girlfriend. With her black hair and caramel colored skin, I just hadn’t expected it.

She was also very nice. She thanked me for making her daughter feel cared for and liked in their new hometown. Also, she asked briefly about the incident behind the Circle K.

She hadn’t watched the late news, and the rumor mill of Angel Falls was in full effect. Based on some questions she asked, I knew the source of most of the rumors was Mayor Glenn. He was smearing my name, and I would bet money on it that my sperm donor was helping him. After all, that’s what he did, wasn’t it? He was Kent and Glenn’s fixer. He visited people, doing what was necessary to make the Buckley’s problems go away.

So I explained what had happened and why I’d done what I’d done. I could see her relax after that, as she suddenly knew that her daughter wasn’t in the hands of a violent criminal with designs on her body. Of course, that was only half right, but I wasn’t about to admit that to anyone, let alone the girl I’d been grinding on earlier tonight’s Mom.

Like a saying that would become popular in the future. What happens in the Hayloft of the Parker Farm stays in the Hayloft of the Parker Farm. At least, as far as I was concerned.

I gave Mrs. Crookshank a firm handshake and her daughter a quick, chaste kiss in front of her mother.

Next, I took Amaryllis home, and we sat in Pap-pap’s truck making out when a cop car, lights flashing, followed by a gray family car pulled into my Mom’s drive. Out of the police car came both officer Mahoney and Detective Fox. Behind them, getting out of the family sedan, was D.A. Harriet Dent.

We watched as they went to the door and presented my Mom with papers and then marched into the house. In just a few minutes, the officer and detective came out with an angry, struggling Robert Parker between them. They had cuffed his hands behind his back. I couldn’t stop myself. I got out just in time to hear. “Robert Parker, you’re under arrest for corruption, witness tampering, obstruction of justice, and now, for an assault on an officer of the court and resisting arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney before questioning. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you give up that right and begin answering our questions, you may cease answering at any time and request an attorney. Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you?”

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close