Here I Go Again: My Second Chance - Cover

Here I Go Again: My Second Chance

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Chapter 26

22:00 August 30,1983 Patty’s request and my response

It didn’t really surprise me when I got to my room to find Patty in my bed, asleep. I quickly stripped to my boxers and t-shirt, the most clothes I’d worn to bed in years. Being careful not to touch her, I climbed into bed beside her. I didn’t want to shock her and cause her to lash out, thinking she was being attacked again. Her eyes opened, and she smiled. “I’m guessing that your girlfriends did as they said they would and talked to you about my request?”

I nodded. “They did. Are you sure about this, Patty? I mean, are you sure you want me to be the guy you explore sex with?”

She nodded. “I’m very sure. Your girls said you are very loving and made sure that they enjoyed themselves. I’ve never experienced that. What those rat bastards did to me wasn’t gentle, loving, or even kind. There was no pleasure for me, just pain. I need it to be you, Harrison.”

I reached out to touch her, and she jerked away, before moving closer and taking my hand and placed it on her breast over her little sleep set. “Explain why it needs to be me, Patty. Why not find a boyfriend of your own to explore with?”

She sighed. “There isn’t anyone I’d trust. You have promised to protect me. I know what that means because of your rules. Amaryllis told me how you were even protecting them from themselves by refusing to get completely naked with them before you’ve dated. It surprised me you could make them feel so good they screamed without taking their clothes off. That was what convinced me. I knew that no matter what I asked, if I freaked out you’d stop no matter what condition it left you in personally. That’s why it has to be you. I want to experience pleasure, but I don’t know that I can actually stand to let a guy fuck me. It’s been two years now, Harrison and I still have nightmares about that night. I still flinch anytime anyone tries to touch me. But I want to know. I want to experience the joys of a guy’s touch, not just the pain. I don’t think I can heal if I don’t replace the memories of what they did with good, loving touches and build new memories.”

“Okay, I understand, and I’ll help you. However, you don’t need me to be your boyfriend. First off, you are older than me and I don’t want anyone to talk about you robbing the cradle. We can just be friends. It would be even better for you if you just tell everyone that I’m the little brother of your friends, May and Mary Jane. I will help you explore and find the joy and pleasure that a woman is supposed to experience in making out and having sex. We’ll go at your pace and I’ll stop anything when you tell me to stop.”

She pulled me to her and hugged me. “Thank you Harrison. Can we start tonight?”

“Yeah, we can make out a bit. Then you can sleep here and I’ll hold you so you know you’re safe with me, even in your sleep.”

How could I deny her? Hell, I didn’t want to deny her. She had been my first crush. I started with kisses, something I was positive her rapists hadn’t bothered with. After all, it didn’t give them the feeling of power and control that they wanted and needed. I started sweetly and gently and as Patty started responding I increased the intensity to kisses with intent. Then on to passionate kisses, allowing our tongues to get involved. Rather on its own, the hand Patty had placed on her left breast played with her nipple. Circling and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand moved from her nape down to the swell of her ass, cupping, squeezing and rubbing.

Patty’s breathing sped up, and she made pleasant little whimpers and moans into my mouth. I’d treated her just like I had at first with both Amaryllis and Julie. Keeping all my touches on top of her clothes. Playing but playing it safe. I knew she was responding positively when she started asking for more. When she reached down and unbuttoned her own top, and pulled it off.

Here I lay in my bed in Granny and Pap-pap’s house, looking at the first breasts I’d seen uncovered in this lifetime. I didn’t stop but put my hand on her now naked breasts and continued where I’d left off before. Her moans grew in number and strength and when I let my kisses move from her mouth to that sweet spot just under her left ear, I thought she was going to come off the bed.

Slowly I let my lips trail down her neck to the tops of her breasts and then so slowly it almost killed me, I moved down until I was covering her entire areola with my mouth and started gently sucking on her breast. Her hands latched onto the back of my head and she pulled me tight, encouraging me to suck harder to give her more pleasure. Who was I to resist such a request? I started to really work both nipples and areola back and forth with no set pattern, just making her feel something she’d never experienced before: The pleasure of a man’s mouth feasting on her tits.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close