Lost Empire - Cover

Lost Empire

Copyright© 2015 - 2019 by Pars001.All rights reserved.

Chapter 93

0001 - Tempro
0003 - Conner- Thomas
0097 - Ace - Zimmel
0098 - Lucy
0101 - Shelby (mother ship)
0125 - Lars
0130 - Gillese
0200 - Ellen
0201 - Jake
0250 - Tendra
0301 - Rodrick
0403 - Johnathon
0505 - Craig
0660 - Realla
0778 - Jan
0798 - Celeste - Shelby (human)
0805 - Toran
0808 - Radella
0881 - Handrax
0882 - Teal
0908 - Tara - Mara
1000 - Sherry


Ungrown - unnumbered


0102 - Derry (father ship)
Rescued from Tendraxians
so far


2 on Shelby both in re-gen
6 on Lucy
5 on Gillese
5 on Ellen


Known and OR numbered


0501 - Thaddeus
???? - Lena


missing
0667 - Marco
0999 - Zan - still lost


Gunther had just arrived when Risen turned a corner near Shelly’s room. Gunther’s eyes were huge when he saw Risen and started to fire at him.

Damnit! Risen thought, this is a soldier, I haven’t a chance. He then saw Mita as he shot her in her side. An evil laugh escaped Risen as he escaped back the way he’d come. Just as he turned the corner, Gunter shot his upper thigh.

Shelly had just reached ten percent, when she heard the shots and the shouts. She stopped springing to the door, seeing her mother bleeding, she screamed for the see through lady.

Mary seemed to come out of sleep as she looked at the situation. The fact that Shelly was screaming seemed to shake her for a moment. What in the hell had happened? She could feel what Risen had tried to do. She was glad Shelly had finished the third override code.

Mary immediately IMT’ed Mita to the Palace med room. Mita was put into a bio-bed, several meds added to her to help. Shelly was beside her mother tears and sobs in quantity.

“Can you save her?” Gunter asked, a look of worry on his face.

“I do not know yet,” Mary said. “I will do all that I can. For now, I will try for you Shelly.”

“Please, Miss, see through lady, please help my mommy,” a falling apart Shelly, cried.

“I have already started,” Mary said as a tablet appeared beside Shelly. “I know that you are very sad right now. It will help very much if you can finish more of what you were doing.”

Shelly looked at Mary, then the tablet, a strange look coming into her eyes. An almost monotone quality came to her voice. “I will attempt to garner more of your program.”

A moment later, Mita tried to sit up, weakly whispering, “watch her closely.” She then started to recite code. “Nanomites access code Mu, Iota, Tau, Alpha. Rho, Epsilon, Phi, Alpha, Iota, Rho. Enact, enact, enact.”

Mary’s eyes went large as she saw a significant rise in the nanomite activity within Mita’s body. “It appears that the little machines in your mother’s body are in further repair mode.”

Again, a near monotone voice came from Shelly’s mouth. “Yes, it appears that mother has exacted an emergency repair mode within herself. She should be repaired soon.”

Mary just nodded as what she saw indicated this. She then turned toward Shelly, watching as the little girl started to enter code almost as fast as the emperor had. She was surprised that Shelly already had two percent more. At this rate, she hoped to recover total control far faster.

Mary was monitoring Shelly as close as she could. She had told Mita and the emperor that she wouldn’t allow the girl harm.

At the moment, it appeared that Shelly was maintaining almost complete control, though the strain wasn’t good. For one so young, the amount of stress and strain wasn’t good. Though, for the moment, Shelly was doing very well.

Risen had half expected that soldier that he’d met to pursue him. Almost to his ships he started to laugh, it must have been his family of mate. He then started to laugh harder, he was so glad his family had no such weak ideals. No, assassination was a way of life for them, especially concerning power.

A beeping on his writ com let him know that fifteen percent was now lost to him. How the hell had they taken out all of the three major override codes? He could still take control though it was a hell of a lot harder.

He started to type a few commands, then saw that they were ignored. What!? Eighteen percent alright, he needed to leave his code were becoming useless quick.

Mary saw that the strange man was still trying to access, total control over her. She could almost access defense control to capture the strange man.

Shelly had just gotten twenty percent back to Mary when the strange man reached a strangely familiar ship. Shelly was starting to slow, which Mary had been afraid of, though she was still helping.

Risen was getting into orbit as fast as he could, shit the Imperial A.I. was at twenty-one percent.

His computer suddenly came alive, “warning, warning, we are being targeted by Imperial particle cannons.”

“Shit! Shit! Get us the hell out of here!” Risen was screaming as the ship started to accelerate, “Trans-warp now.”

A portal opened in front of his ship, it, starting to move faster into it. A sudden powerful particle beam struck the left side of the ship, causing it to spin. Risen started to curse as they made the portal and one of his trans-warp engines shut down.

“I have confirmation of a hit on the ship’s port side. Sensors indicate that the trans-warp engine on that side has been disrupted. Data suggests that destination will take twice as long,” Mary reported.

Gunter looked at all the data then started to swear. “Was that who I think it was,” he asked.

“I do not have abilities to know who you think it was,” Mary said.

Gunther just shook his head, then looked at Shelly. “Is she alright? She’s not in danger, is she?”

“All readings indicate that she is slowing, it also appears that she is pulling herself out. She has completed twenty-five percent of counters. I should be able to take over as soon as she removes herself,” Mary said.

“So, that was Duke Risen, I take it,” Gunther said.

“Correction, that was former Duke Risen. The emperor removed him and set a bounty upon him after he tried to assassinate the emperor,” Mary said.

“Former Duke, OK, I need a channel to the emperor,” Gunther said with a shake of his head.

Derrick was watching as both men moved rapidly toward each other, each had a look of fierce determination on their faces. They met almost dead center with a slashing killing blow, though both were blown across the arena with the power of their blows.

Derrick’s eyes rose at this, this was going to be by far more intense than Kimon’s fight against Onai. They blew each other to the wall, then through it. Shit Derrick thought, were their hands actually glowing?

“Here I thought there was nothing to you. Oh, this is going to be my greatest victory when I crush you and your spirit. Then all will know that, that day I should have been declared the victor,” Higon said.

Again, Derrick’s eyes were large, he saw the look on Kimon’s face. It almost mirrored his thoughts. Higon was hiding something that was making him as confident as he was.

At that moment, his com. went off, now what he thought? “Commander! We just repelled an attack, it was Risen. He had some type of override code,” Gunther said.

“Was Mary able to counter?” Derrick asked.

“Barely sir, Shelly was able to remove the first virus and the cascade virus. She had discovered the third set and had entered ten percent when he showed up. It was enough to foil him but,” here Gunther’s voice broke. “He got a shot off and hit Mita, I shot him when he was trying to boast. I am sorry Sir, he got away. I was concerned for Mita,” Gunther said.

“No need to worry Admiral, the fact that you stopped him is more important. Let me speak to Mary,” Derrick said. “Mary report.”

“Sire,” Mary said. “Admiral Shiloh’s mate is recovering well. Shelly Shiloh stated that her mother enacted emergency repair. It appears that almost all the nanomites in her body are repairing all damage.”

“What can you tell me about this third program that Shelly discovered,” Derrick asked.

“It had apparently been entered at almost the same time as the first two. Hold on sire,” Mary said.

“I have entered all that I can, twenty-six percent has been eradicated. I will be able to proceed further later. For now, you should have more than enough to maintain control,” monotone Shelly said, then collapsed into Gunter’s arms.

“I concur, Miss Shelly, she is in rest cycle now, sire,” Mary said. “I also managed to fire a particle cannon at former Duke Risen’s ship. I struck his left trans-warp engine though I only disrupted it for a time.”

“So,” Derrick winched, seeing the combatants hit each other again, “he is still operating out there.”

“Yes sire, though with the damage to his ship, it may be a while before we see him again, Mary said.

“Alright, keep a watch for him and an eye on the three enemies that we have within the empire now,” Derrick said.

“It will be as you order. I will also be working to aid Shelly in her quest to rid me of interfering programs, Mary said.

“Alright Mary, keep me updated,” Derrick said.

“Yes sire,” Mary said, then disconnected.

Derrick could almost feel the hits that the two males were delivering to each other. He could also see the tension that Onai was feeling, as well as Akira Dempsy Kimon’s mother.

Derrick had both of them come up to him. “I noticed that both of you are far more tense than you usually are. Are you afraid he will lose?” Derrick asked.

“Higon is using moves that have been banned for thousands of years,” Akira said. “Every move is a killing move.” Derrick’s eyes again grew large.

“I am not as worried about Kimon losing as I am worried about him being the same after. You see, sire, this is an absolute fight to the death. Nothing is against the rules as there are none. This is against the brother that he has never known nor, I am afraid, never will,” Onai said.

“To the death? I thought that those fights were outlawed decades ago,” Derrick said.

“They were sire, this is a continuation of a fight before they were outlawed. I just pray that all the forbidden knowledge that Kimon studied is enough for him to be the victor,” Onai said.

“Forbidden knowledge? I thought that wasn’t allowed to be looked at,” Derrick said.

“Kimon was allowed after his student went as bad as she did. It was decided that he had to, in order to stop her killing streak. The knowledge nearly killed him, as did having to end his student’s life,” Akira said.

Derrick shook his head he and Kimon were definitely going to need to talk after this. A look at the two males that were trying to kill each other had him also praying that Kimon knew enough.

He again winched when both males drove each other against the wall with substantial force. Enough force to drive both of them again through the walls.

Kimison and Rayburn had been working almost two whole days on the problem. Once again, they both had foregone sleep in order to finish what they were working on.

“Have you got anything,” Rayburn asked Kimison, a little discouraged.

“Well,” Kimison started. “I still need a subject to compare readings, but I think I may have it.”

Rayburn was immediately at Kimison’s side looking over the data. “I need to look it over more, though this appears to be what we were after,” Rayburn said.

Kimison was about to say more when the door to the lab opened and two female Delcrons entered the room.

Both males turned to stare at the females, “excuse us, can we help you?” Kimison asked.

“We were told that you two are doing experiments here. We are the top scientists in the same field, so we were asked to give assistance. May we share data with you? It may make your experiments go far faster,” the tallest female said.

Both males looked at the females for a moment, then looked over the data. Their eyes opened wide as what they saw was ahead of what they were doing.

“This is both of your data,” Kimison asked. When they both nodded, he continued. “Just how many years?”

“Only about five years, we have always thought that this was possible. We just have never had a way to apply what we have,” the shorter one said.

Both males got excited as they also shared their data with the females. The shock on the females’ faces soon had all four in deep discussion.

“So,” the tallest one started. “I am Medalina,” she then bowed.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close