Lost Empire - Cover

Lost Empire

Copyright© 2015 - 2019 by Pars001.All rights reserved.

Chapter 94

0001 - Tempro
0003 - Conner- Thomas
0097 - Ace - Zimmel
0098 - Lucy
0101 - Shelby (mother ship)
0125 - Lars
0130 - Gillese
0200 - Ellen
0201 - Jake
0250 - Tendra
0301 - Rodrick
0403 - Johnathon
0505 - Craig
0660 - Realla
0778 - Jan
0798 - Celeste - Shelby (human)
0805 - Toran
0808 - Radella
0881 - Handrax
0882 - Teal
0908 - Tara - Mara
1000 - Sherry


Ungrown - unnumbered


0102 - Derry (father ship)

Rescued from Tendraxians
so far


2 on Shelby both in re-gen
6 on Lucy
5 on Gillese
5 on Ellen


Known and OR numbered


0501 - Thaddeus
???? - Lena


missing
0667 - Marco
0999 - Zan - still lost

Finally, Kimon thought it had the desired effect as Higon roared out in anger, rushing Kimon.

Kimon still kept his distance, knowing that the technique, once opened, was difficult to stop. He could still feel the draw, though only about half strength.

Derrick and the rest there could see the strategy that Kimon was using, though one mistake would be fatal. Derrick knew that Kimon was fast though, even he would tire after a while.

Onai and Akira could also see Kimon’s strategy, both praying that he could weaken his brother enough to defeat him. They, like most there, knew that one touch could decide the contest quickly.

Kimon drew close to his brother looking to deliver a hit, then faded away, frustrating Higon. “What? Afraid to actually hit me? What a coward!” Higon said.

Kimon started to laugh, “a coward no, neither am I as stupid as you seem to think I am. I can feel you still using soul taking technique.”

Higon started to laugh again, “so like our pathetic father, soon, very soon you will join him in feeding the art.”

This had Kimon pausing for a moment that almost cost him his life, though he danced away. Frustrating Higon again, he laughed, then a voice came from him. “Kill him son, release me that I may join the ancestors.”

Higon was mad a moment then said, “It’s not going to happen, father. Like you, Kimon hasn’t the power or ability to defeat me.”

Kimon smiled. Higon didn’t realize just who he was fighting. This time Kimon readied a blast as he once again danced closer.

Higon started laughing as he saw that Kimon was drawing closer. This was perfect, he’d kill Kimon without hardly expanding much energy.

Kimon saw that Higon was distracted as he got as close as he dared. He stopped suddenly as he released a huge expanding bolt of white energy. At almost the same time, Higon released a dark energy bolt.

Higon was laughing more when he saw that his blast was twice the size of Kimon’s. When the two met between the males, they stopped neither moving. They stopped ‘til Kimon pushed as hard as he could, his moving slowly toward Higon.

“Oh no brother, I will not be defeated that easily. At that point, Higon tried to push back, only slowing the advancing blasts.

“Well, little brother, you have more power than I thought. This will be sweeter than at first I thought. Your power will make me the strongest of all,” Higon said.

A smirk came to Kimon’s lips, “As you did before in our first contest, you dream larger than you are. Your abilities are nothing compared to the master that taught me.”

Kimon saw that his brother’s eyes got wider as his face became redder. “For that slight, I will kill you as painfully and slowly as possible.

This time it was Kimon’s turn to laugh, “you have to get close to me before that can happen. So far you are slower than that snail creature we discovered. Though, unlike that creature, you have no shell, no real protection.”

Kimon started to push even harder as he saw that Higon was even more distracted. He managed to finally get the blast to envelop Higon, who screamed in pain.

Kimon smiled, he’d hurt his brother, though from what he could feel, it wasn’t nearly enough.

“So,” came the voice of Higon, “you think that you have won?”

“No, not yet, though it is a start. You might notice that you can not heal your injuries,” Kimon said as he smirked at his brother. “You are obviously as strong as you thought.

Higon was about to launch another blast at Kimon, far larger than the first, then stopped. A wicked smile drifted across his features, then faded as fast.

“So, you are a master of deception after all, very good, though it won’t save you. None of your pathetic tricks will work,” Higon sneered.

“Oh? Here I thought the loss of a focal point of your evil power wasn’t a trick but a real fact. You should admit defeat now as you did then before you are destroyed. I have trained far more than almost anyone, I have just started to fight,” Kimon said.

“Ha!” Higon spit out, “I have just started. I doubt that you know even half of what I will destroy you with. Please keep struggling, this victory will make me the ruler of this world.”

There were the sounds of several explosions from the sky. A satisfied smile came to Higon’s face.

“That will be the five hundred ships that I had in reserve.” Here Higon turned to Derrick. “Your pathetic EIG ships are formidable, though they can not defeat all these ships.”

A small smile came to Derrick’s lips, “you are more deluded than I thought. Just twelve of those pathetic EIG ships defeated over four thousand invading alien ships. They also at that time did not have cloaking fields. Admiral, you have permission to destroy the invading ships.”

“With pleasure, sire,” came the voice of Admiral Johnathon Hartwell.

Within a few minutes, two hundred ships exploding in orbit. Thirty minutes later, there was the wreckage of four hundred and fifty ships floating there.

While the ships were destroyed, Higon had finally managed to get a distance hit on Kimon. This had slightly stumbled Kimon, making Akira and Onai both gasp.

Kimon had almost immediately released a blast that was a different energy. This made Higon laugh ‘til it struck the same injured arm, causing a high-pitched scream from Higon.

“You dare to use near god-like power? You dare far more than I thought of you brother, especially without permission,” Higon sneered.

“Oh, I have permission, I am far more blessed than you think. Even now, I imagine that you are feeling all the feeling and use on that side fading quickly,” Kimon said with a smile.

The truth be told that move had sent shocks through his body. The feeling of ants crawling on and biting him was distracting.

A beep on Derrick’s, com. Alerted him to Admiral Hartwell, “sire we’ve taken out over four hundred fifty. The last of these bastards seem to be a lot harder to destroy.”

There was the sound of a massive explosion near the ship. “Are the cloaking fields still active?” Derrick asked.

“Yes, sire, though,” Hartwell started, “They seem to have found a way around them. So far, Lars, Lucy and Jake have gotten around that.”

“Good,” Derrick said as there was the sound of several more ships exploding around Hartwell. “Get all of them that way, we’ll have one less thing to worry about.”

“We’re on it sire,” Hartwell said.

“Lord sir,” a female voice stated off the screen. “I am reading as total of thirty enemy ships trying to converge on us. I have adjusted energy output, they appear to no longer detect us.”

“Was that Bee?” A slightly shocked Derrick said.

Hartwell turned off the screen and nodded. “Yes Prime Lord sir, it is indeed Bee,” Bee said.

Hartwell turned back to Derrick, “I found out that she is a hell of a great bridge crew member. She also appears to be a fantastic tactician.”

Derrick noticed that Hartwell’s face held a hell of a lot of pride at saying this. “It is a good thing that you no longer fear me Bee,” Derrick said.

“I am sorry Prime Lord sir, I and the others are still afraid of you. It has been all our lives that we were taught that you were nothing but a beast or demon. Now I am afraid that you would harm my lord sir if I do something wrong,” Bee said with a trembling in her voice.

“It will not come to that, Bee, he is a close friend of mine, as you are also,” Derrick said, seeing her eyes open wide and a slight smile came to her lips.

“I thank you for the honor that you have bestowed me and my lord sir. I will do all I can to help you and my lord sir,” Bee said as she bowed to Derrick.

For the first time, Derrick wasn’t feeling as undeserving of the praise. This was so observed by Hartwell as well as his empress Shelby. Shelby had joined him an hour ago the contest between the two males going strong.

She could see that Kimon was slightly injured, as was his opponent. The fact that they both were glowing was not lost on her either.

Both Akira and Onai were pleased and honored when the Empress sat beside them. Onai was even further honored when Shelby took her hand and held it almost as tense as Onai was.

They were speaking as the fifth hour of the contest started. Though she could not follow what was happening, Shelby was hoping for the best outcome.

In the fight area, both males were starting to feel the total amount of energy that they had expanded. Kimon could almost see that his brother was a little desperate. The attacks Higon was attempting were some of the stronger attacks the forbidden art had. Though not the worse, they were pretty bad.

Risen cursed as his ship continued to spin in the tunnel of energy. How had that bitch A.I. been able to launch an attack? It would only be after twenty-five per, Risen stopped as he remembered the little brat he’d seen. How in the hell had that little piece of shit ruined his plans?

He nodded his head, he could still get to her and the bastard fake to the throne. “Computer, take us out of trans-warp, then reverse course back to the Imperial Planet. I want all electric jamming to start before we leave the trans-warp conduit.”

“Compliance, attempted maneuver will take another five hours. The left trans-warp engine is disrupted for now. Full restoration should be complete, allowing for stoppage,” the simple A.I. said.

“Good. Also, work to make sure that everything is at full. I don’t want to be taken by surprise again. When I am there, I want to kill the both of them,” Risen said.

“According to readings that were taken while we were there, the person you indicated was not on the planet,” the computer said.

“What!? That bastard ass isn’t even there? Where has he gone? This won’t work unless I can kill the both of them!” Risen shouted, his anger rising.

“From all reports that I have intercepted, he and the empress left the planet a few days ago,” the A.I. stated.

“Did you happen to see just where that the fake ass went to?” A now pissed off Risen asked.

“Now checking through all records and recordings of data,” the A.I. said a moment later.

A few minutes later, Risen was starting to grow impatient, the A.I. was far slower than he was used to. He was actually tapping the console as his impatience grew.

“Sir,” the A.I. said a moment later. “It appears that the person you requested information about left for the planet Jitaku. It appears that this is a highly skilled planet of martial arts-trained people. From what is coming from there, there is a fight to the death taking place, between Kimon Dempsy and his brother.”

This seemed to perk Ri9en up as he realized that, indeed, now, was the perfect time to set a death trap. He just had to first get past the soldier that had shot him. Then he nodded his head he really had three people to kill. That ass of a soldier, the little bitch of a child and the bastard fake to the throne.

It was another five hours before Risen was aware that the ship had stopped and was turning.

“Sir,” came the A.I.’s voice. “We are now reversing course. Now engaging trans-warp, we should arrive in two hours.”

A broad wicked grin spread across Risen’s face. Ah, he thought of the tortures that he would subject the little bitch child to. If, as he thought, this was the soldier’s child, it would make it sweeter when he snapped her neck. Yes, a wider smile came to Risen’s lips, kill her in front of him, then blow a hole in his chest.

Gunther had been beside his wife the entire time, as had been their daughter. Shelly had cried herself to sleep an hour ago holding on to her mother. Her brothers had tried to remove her, shocked when she fought them off. Gunther just shook his head as they sat nearby, each trying to hold back their tears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close