Warlord of Kor - Cover

Preview

Warlord of Kor

by Terry Gene Carr

Public Domain

Science Fiction Story: "Kor was... is. God. Knowledge." He had tried to convey this to the small creatures who had invaded his world, but they did not heed. Their ill-equipped brains were trying futilely to comprehend the ancient race memory of his people. Now they would attempt further to discover the forbidden directives of Kor. Horng remembered, somewhere far back in the fossil layers of his thoughts, a warning. They must be stopped! If he had to, he would stamp out these creatures who were called "humans."

Tags: Science Fiction   Novel-Classic  

Cast of Characters

Rynason: His mental quest led him too close to a dangerous secret.
Manning: His ideas for colonizing that world didn’t include survival for its native beings.
Malhomme: This ruffian-preacher could be the one man that everyone might have to trust.
Mara: She wanted to save the aliens, but did they want to be saved?
Horng: In the recesses of his brain was the key to a dead civilization--or a live menace...
Kor: Was it a legend, a king, a thing, or a trap from another galaxy?

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close