Kali - Cover

Kali

Copyright© 2020 by Pars001

Chapter 11

Indra - king of the Devas, God of all weather

The Trimurti - the three main deities of Hinduism

Vishnu - the god of preservation
Shiva - the god of destruction
Brahma - the god of creation


Lakshmi - consort of Vishnu - the goddess of wealth and purity.
Parvati - consort of Shiva - the archetypal mother goddess and fertility image
Saraswati - consort of Brahma - the goddess of education, creativity, and music
Indrani - wife of Indra, queen of the Devas


Rama - discusses duties, rights and social responsibilities of an individual also an avatar of Vishnu
Sita - consort of Rama - avatar of Lakshmi

Kali - goddess associated with time, change, creation, power, destruction and death, consort of Shiva


Ganesha - a god of wisdom, and the remover of all obstacles.
Buddi - consort of Ganesha intelligence, wisdom, or intellect.
Kertikeya - major god of war
Devasena - goddess of aspiration, consort of Kertikeya
Yama - God of death
Dhumorna - consort of Yama
Chandra - God of the moon, plants and vegetation
Rohini - main consort of Chandra, the red goddess


“Ah, you must be Indrani, I apologize to you though, to him? Never! I am sorry to and for all of you.” Here I turned to Indrani, “please tell your husband that, tbe non-god, his words, is done. Tell him it is his fault and his alone. Though as arrogant as he is? He probably won’t care and now? Neither do I.”

I then bowed to all three goddesses, bent over their hands, kissing them, then I vanished. When I appeared, it was more than a few minutes later, damn I thought looking around had been a while.

Damn, how in the hell had I managed to get all the way home? I was back in the U.S. standing outside my old home. I sighed as I also realized that there was no one here anymore.

I reached in shutting all the power that my supposed father had opened up. I might have to develop a type of dampening so they couldn’t find me. My supposed father worried about finding me, then didn’t even stay half a day.

I tried to lower my power more, finally feeling that there was hardly anything. It might work, though Kali could possibly find me, shit.

Back in the Hindu god realm mainly in Svarga, there were some very unhappy Devas. Most of their unhappiness was directed toward Indra.

The main three were Kali, Rohini and Indrani, though Indrani was the most upset. They had started in on Indra when Kali and the other two gasped.

The Trimurti were afraid as they asked the three what was wrong. Kali fell to her knees with an almost vacant look in her eyes. “It’s Robert, I can’t feel him,” she turned toward Indra and growled.

Indra turned toward her, scoffing at her, “it was just a demi-god of no,” He started, then was blasted against the wall.

He turned toward The Trimurti, his mouth hanging open, all three of them were breathing hard a look of pure hatred on their faces.

“I knew that you were proud though, I didn’t think that you were this stupid,” Brahma snorted.

Vishnu and Shiva’s hands were glowing as they were prepared to blast away at him again.

“Brothers, we do not need him, he is below,” Indra started.

“You are dumber than we thought,” Vishnu said. “Without him there would not be any of us out. He released all of us. I and Shiva tried, we paid for that. He is the only one that can aid us in this war. In case you didn’t notice, he destroyed three of them with no problem. You best hope we can find him.”

Kali was still on her knees, a look of lost hopelessness on her face. “It’s like Robert ceased to exist, no! This can’t be happening.”

Rohini and Indrani were beside Kali as tears started to spill from her eyes. “Like he ceased to exist?” Rohini said. “Do you feel any of the Davanas nearby? It might be possible they are blocking him.”

Kali turned toward both of the goddesses, tears still falling. “No, it’s like I said, he was there, then suddenly he wasn’t. I don’t know what’s going on, but I can’t sense him at all,” a now very worried Kali said.

They all turned their attention to the Trimurti and Indra as Indra once again grunted. Indra was pushed back to the wall again, the Trimurti blasting him again.

“He’s not that important!” Indra was yelling.

“You might want to rethink that,” Kali growled as she got into Indra’s face.

Back in the United States, I was trying to defeat the wave of depression that was sweeping over me. Being back at the family home, such as it was, was doing me all that well.

I sighed as I stepped up to the front door, though I was surprised when my cousin of my adopted family appeared. “Robert! Been a long time, where have you been hiding?”

“Not hiding as much as out of the country, on a few digs,” I said.

“Oh really? Find anything earth-shattering?” He asked.

I shook my head, “no not really, just mostly follow up on other people’s finds,” I told him.

“That’s too bad, I thought that by now you’d have discovered a lost city or civilization by now. Here, as smart as you are, I figured you would have by now,” he said.

I sighed, I knew he meant well though, there were times that his comments weren’t welcomed. Growing up in the children’s home wasn’t all it had been cracked up to be.

Then I found out that my mom had never told me who dad was. Worse yet was the way that I had to find out. Yeah, I thought, life was really starting to suck, that was for sure.

So, I just smiled as I used to, “I’ve been trying, though as I said, nothing as of yet,” I told him.

“Well,” he said with a smile on his face, “keep at it, you never know.” Oh yeah, I forgot, he was the one trying to always blow sunshine up everyone’s ass.

God, I really didn’t need this happy ass and his comments right now, I had enough problems.

It was at that moment that I saw a ghostly image of one of the Danavas pass by. I shook my head, what in the hell were they doing in the States? I thought they could only go to, oh shit that’s right, it’s America no bunch of gods.

The longer I thought about it, the more I thought that I was wrong. I mean there were American Indians, didn’t they have gods?

I must have had a frown on my face that my adopted cousin noticed. “You alright there bud?” He asked, God I really hated that term of endearment.

I snapped out of thinking while keeping an eye on the Danavas that were still floating nearby.

“Just going through memories, most of which aren’t all that good,” I told him. I took a deep breath, then relaxed when I saw that the Danavas didn’t notice me.

Even as I relaxed, I saw that the ghostly image looked more confused, then moved on rapidly. Hmmm, I thought that was interesting.

I watched as my ‘cousin’ moved on, leaving me with my thoughts. Though I really didn’t want to with the horrible memories I went in.

I nodded as the crushing nightmare of my childhood hit me full force. I fell to my knees gasping for breath, shit this was going to be worse than I thought.

I tried to stand, then fell to the floor again, shit it was hitting me like a freight train. I growled as I tried to fight against the memories. We were just children, why had they tortured us like that? It was a case I had heard of where a child had been beaten ‘til he was comatose.

That case had many, many group homes investigated, a hell of a lot of staff across the country had gone to jail. Here? They managed to pull it back enough to keep from jail, barely. Still, the beatings continued, though, a lot more inspections started.

This had quite a few more going to jail, so it helped a lot. Not here though. The day I turned eighteen, I got out, the male who ran the place thought he owned me. I took him out with a few well-placed punches. Then, for the hell of it, I crushed his scrotum, that was a satisfying sound as he screamed.

I excelled in school, though I remained anti-social. Finally, out I decided I needed experience, as I worked on my masters and then my PhD. I barely got my masters; I was so caught up in the digs.

So, here I was two years into trying to get my PhD. in Archeology. I was good though I did have a slight problem, at least thats what my advisor said. Just a slight one, extreme anger management? Yeah, I had an extremely volatile temper, with a very short fuse.

Here I was, back in the place of nightmares, attempting to hide out. I was afraid though, that any moment that Kali was going to appear. I could resist her, I think. Though not for long, with a sigh I just shook my head.

I was finally able to control my breathing as I sat up. Shit I thought, had this been a mistake? The complete vibe that I got from the place was an evil that I couldn’t recognize.

I started to bring my power up to clear the place, then take a stopped suddenly. I had just started when I felt the first niggling of Kali. Shit! She was searching for me. Why in the hell would she? She was with that bastard god, Indra, just like the rest of them.

Her, Rohini and Indrani had acted like they cared though he felt it was a show. Why in the hell would she or any of the others give a shit. I had released them, to them, I was just a big whoopie do.

No, I thought, as I dropped my power faster than I had started to bring it up. Even as fast as I was, I could still feel Kali and a few others approaching fast.

I went out the back door running as fast as I could, shit I had maybe ten minutes? Then I was afraid that she’d find me.

Even with my power as damn near dead as I had it, I could still feel her. Shit, have sex one time, and they were a magnet for you.l I mean what the hell, I wasn’t that good in bed. I knew the sex wasn’t that good either.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close