Kali - Cover

Kali

Copyright© 2020 by Pars001

Chapter 12

Indra - king of the Devas, god of all weather

The Trimurti - the three main dieties of Hinduism

Vishnu - the god of preservation

Shiva - the god of destruction

Brahma - the god of creation


Lakshmi - consort of Vishnu - the goddess of wealth and purity.

Parvati - consort of Shiva - the archetypal mother goddess and fertility image

Saraswati - consort of Brahma - the goddess of education, creativity, and music

Indrani - wife of Indra, queen of the Devas


Rama - discusses duties, rights and social responsibilities of an individual also an avatar of Vishnu

Sita - consort of Rama - avatar of Lakshmi

Kali - goddess associated with time, change, creation, power, destruction and death, consort of Shiva


Ganesha - a god of wisdom, and the remover of all obstacles.

Buddi - consort of Ganesha intelligence, wisdom, or intellect.

Kertikeya - major god of war

Devasena - goddess of aspiration, consort of Kertikeya

Yama - God of death

Dhumorna - consort of Yama

Chandra - god of the moon, plants and vegetation

Rohini - main consort of Chandra, the red goddess


“In that case, can you find him, bring him here?” Indra asked.

“I could for now, though he’d be far angrier than he is right now. That I could handle, you no. I am afraid he’d destroy you and this realm. I can speak to him, though it is you that has angered him the most. You are going to have to apologize to him and mean it, if not? Then forget it, Ephus explained.

Indra’s face got angry again, causing Ephus to sigh again. “You want me to apologize to him?”

Ephus’ eyes narrowed at Indra, “you are about ten seconds from me leaving and saying screw you. You’re almost as bad as Zeus was, that, was a stubborn god.”

Indra’s anger drained almost as fast as it had appeared. “I will accept all and any help that you can provide.” This time Indra’s head was slightly bowed. It’s about time, Ephus thought.

Now Ephus thought I just have to find him and get him to listen. I need to get him as far away from people as I can. After a few minutes, he found me, though at the time I didn’t know it.

Nor did I know that he could feel just how pissed off at him that I was. Yeah, I was as mad as I could be at my supposed father and the bastard god that had rejected everything I had done.

I was still running, though now I was on foot trying to get out of the old neighborhood. When I made it I was damn near exhausted, though I was further into the city. Great out of the crapper and straight into the septic tank.

I finally caught a ride to the city edge, at least now, not as many would be killed if the Danavas attacked me. I just hoped that they didn’t it’d be a beacon to all the rest of them.

So, I was out of the city, though nowhere far enough for me. It appeared that all of the gods and I guess demons if that’s what you could call them.

I know for a fact that they were pissed as hell that I had managed to kill three of them. I mean, come on, I don’t really care if they weren’t alive if I killed them.

Yeah, so here I was this supposed demi-god. It appeared that all the Hindu gods were pissed at me as well as the Hindu demons. I had no family, especially that no account, supposed father of mine.

I could understand that mom never told him about me. As close as they were, how did he have no idea? Oh, mom was damn good at hiding things, so, OK.

He had a thousand things that he had to do, so not a lot of time for me. I immediately stopped my anger growing to new heights, son of a bitch! He hadn’t even tried to connect with me.

Here I thought that family was all to him. Damnit! I hadn’t noticed that my power was starting to grow and leak out.

Neither did I really give a shit as my anger went far beyond before. I think that every one of the demons who showed up learned that instantly.

“Ah, there you are! Prepare to die,” the first one said.

I growled out in a very low voice, “leave why you still can.”

They suddenly took notice when I pointed at five of them, and they burst into flames, then dust.

“What have you done!” One bigger than the other nine said.

“The same I will to you, leave!” I yelled at it, driving from the sky into the ground hard.

My anger by now, was an almost burning heat within me. I pointed toward another five who suddenly weren’t there anymore.

The four of the last five grabbed the biggest one, then vanished. Ah shit! I could feel the gods and goddesses moving toward me. I thought of somewhere else as I let my power drop.

I appeared a hell of a lot further away from the city. Less than a minute later, Kali, Rohini, Indrani, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva appeared.

All of them were pretty upset that they had missed me again. They could all feel that something had happened here, though they weren’t sure.

Vishnu and Shiva were sniffing the air with shocked looks on their faces. “It appears that several Asuras were destroyed here,” Shiva said. This had all of them shocked.

“Was it Robert?” Kali asked, a look of slight fear on her face.

Shiva went around the area noticing ten little piles of what appeared to be heavy dust. He immediately backed up, staring at the piles.

“I have never seen the destruction of a god or Danavan. Those, those piles are all that is left of ten Asuras,” Shiva said, looking at a very concerned Kali.

“I was afraid that this was going to happen. All of you had doubts about him, no trust at all, to think what he did for all of us. We, myself included, treated him as if he was the most foul thing on this world. I am ashamed of how I treated him, as I am now aware that Rohini and Indrani are,” Kali said, her head down.

Indrani turned towards Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, “we are going after him. We at least have a chance to bring him back. I suggest that you also look though, if you find him, call us. It appears he is far stronger than he ever was,” Indrani said.

A moment later, they all vanished into two groups heading in different directions.

I had no idea what was actually going on except that I had both groups hunting for me. Probably more the demons or whatever they were called, more now that I had destroyed another ten of them.

I was a little worried though, the bigger of them had more power than it had let on. I felt that if I went against it, I wouldn’t come out all that good.

I decided I needed to keep moving, though I was afraid that sooner or later they were going to catch up to me again. I just hoped that I could get far enough away when they killed me that no one else was hurt or killed.

I found a few rides going as long as I could. Finally, I was out in th middle of nowhere, now I thought let them come. What happened next was unexpected.

I had thought I was far enough away and hidden that no one would bother me. I should have known that the sperm donor would find me.

I had just sat down to try and rest a bit when he popped in. Then dear old dad tried to freeze me big mistake.

I was at full power in less than a second, blasting dad across the landscape. “After what, you did you expect me to be happy to see your ass?” I yelled.

Instead of talking, he popped in front of me again with the same result. This time though, I kept the power pouring on as I felt him getting further and further away.

This time he appeared further away, looking a little crispy, and served him right. “I suggest that, unless you want to stay that way, you leave,” I yelled at him.

“I don’t want to fight son, I,” he started.

“I am NOT your son you lost that right when you walked away and didn’t even try to find me. No, thank you, I went through enough pain and horror without being reminded of it by your presence,” I was almost screaming now.

Ah, shit I thought, I could feel Kali and others drawing close. I started to fade when dad hit me with a bolt that actually tickled or would if I wasn’t pissed.

I was about to try again when Kali and two other females appeared. A moment later, another group of females appeared, they were a mixed group. It seemed Egyptian, Greek, Norse, Japanese and two others.

“Husband,” the Egyptian female said. “What has happened here,” she turned toward me. “Has this one done this to you?”

She released a huge bolt toward me that I just snuffed out, causing shock on her face. All the others shot a bolt at me that I just smacked back at them. All their mouths dropped open before they were knocked off their feet.

I heard dad sigh then helped them off the ground. “Bast, I’d like to introduce you to my first child that, until a week ago, I was unaware of. Yes, before you ask, he is a demi like I am, though he is far more angry than anything else,” he said.

All the females that he helped up had their mouths agape. Then the one he called Bast asked, “husband? Why is he so angry?”

“Apparently, I didn’t help him enough. I was stupid enough to think that he came into this with more knowledge than I had. I was very wrong,” I heard dad say.

I crossed my arms on my chest as I glared at him. “Yeah asshole, you did absolutely nothing for me. I’ve had to put up with pissed off gods and goddesses,” I yelled.

I felt three soft pairs of hands touch me as I whirled, then was shocked to see Kali, Rohini, and Indrani. They all had a look of almost fear and something else.

“We were not mad, as you said, Robert. We have been trying to find you so we could apologize to you,” Kali said.

The two goddesses that were with her were nodding their heads vigorously. I could only look at them with my mouth hanging open.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close