Kali - Cover

Kali

Copyright© 2020 by Pars001

Chapter 8: Danavas

The Trimurti - the three main dieties of Hinduism

Vishnu - the god of preservation
Shiva - the god of destruction
Brahma - the god of creation


Lakshmi - consort of Vishnu - the goddess of wealth and purity.
Parvati - consort of Shiva - the archetypal mother goddess and fertility image
Saraswati - consort of Brahma - the goddess of education, creativity, and music


Rama - discusses duties, rights and social responsibilities of an individual also an avatar of Visnu
Sita - consort of Rama - avatar of Lakshmi

Kali - goddess associated with time, change, creation, power, destruction and death consort of Shiva


Danavas


Kabandha - destroyed

Vritra - destroyed

Viprachitti

Rambha

2 unnamed Females


“So,” I said as I started again. “You,” I indicated the first female, “must be Lakshmi.” I then switched to the second goddess, “you must be Parvati? Though I have to ask how both of you came to be together.”

They both stopped staring at me hard. “Neither of us know you, how do you know us?” They asked.

I waved a hand, then my other hand, making not only Vishnu but also Shiva, who I growled at. Both did a double take as they stared at both females there.

Both couples moved together, Kali appearing shouting joy as she moved to Shiva and Parvati. Unfortunately, that was the last I saw, as I felt all my energy leave my body, as I crumpled to the ground.

I don’t know how long I was out of it, though it was dark when I became conscious. I appeared to be in a tent on a damn soft couch.

This was luxury I thought, lying back, I thought for once I’d let my energy rebuild. A few moments later, Kali walked in.

“Ah! I am so glad that you have awoken. You have made all the Trimurti very happy. You could say that their mates are more than happy also,” Kali said.

I nodded, then said, “I appreciate this couch, it is the softest I have ever felt, thank you.”

Kali looked at me a moment then shook her head no. “I am afraid that you might be angry, especially when you find out...” Kali started.

“Don’t tell me it was Shiva, why in the hell would that bastard do anything for me?” I practically shouted.

I stopped short when I saw Kali cringe. “There are a great many things about him that you don’t know. A lot of this was thrust upon him, plus this is his second time out. It was extremely hard for and on him,” Kali tried to explain.

I sighed as I nodded to Kali, “alright I’ll try to listen.”

Kali then went into her long explanation of the first time Shiva had been out. Of the fight that he and Vishnu had. How he had come back here with no memory of who he was nor her. He had been drawn to her, releasing her, then she had to be so cruel to him, weighing heavy on her.

OK, I thought, Shiva appeared to have been a damn ass, sucky hand. Sucked to be me when I met up with him. Yes, I had tried to lift a few things from him, not a good moment.

Kali then went on to tell me how my demi-god father had mostly healed Shiva’s mind. I was nodding my head to that he seemed to have been at this for a while. Still wasn’t too happy with him though, needed more of an explanation from him.

I saw Kali pull back from me when I thought about my demi-god father. “It’s not you nor Shiva, actually this time it has to do with that thing that is my father. I still have a few issues with him. What I was told felt like more of a cop-out to me,” I tried to explain.

“So, you’re no longer angered at Shiva? It might actually calm things down around here if you aren’t,” Kali said.

“I also,” she started, looking at my body. “I so enjoyed the last time with you. That was my first in a very long time.”

I looked at Kali in a new light, damn! I could see that the goddess was hornier than I was. Believe me, I was horny as could be.

“So,” I started, then was stopped by a massive, passionate lip-lock. Holy shit! I had forgotten just how hot this goddess could kiss. I was glad that I couldn’t melt, as I felt her kiss was that hot!

“Damn,” I started, then she put a finger to my lips.

“No more talking,” she almost hissed as she removed her clothes in record time. Then mine vanished even faster, “umm better!”

“I can see that you are passionate,” I started, then she again kissed me passionately.

she then reached down to my sex as she started to manipulate it. “I can see I am going to have to keep you distracted. So, do us both a favor and shut up!”

It was at that moment that Kali found her sex with mine, then drove herself all the way down me. A most unlady and ungoddess-like scream issued from her throat. She then started to thrust faster and faster ‘til I could hardly see her hips move.

Kali kept at it for a while, then I felt her clinch up, another inhuman screech issued from her throat. “By all the realms! It has been far too long, again!” She said.

It was many, many hours later that Kali finally laid next to me with a huge sigh. “I take it you are feeling better?” I asked.

Kali turned to look at me with an almost dreamy look on her face. “I am more than better, I can see that what I heard of your father is true. It obviously is a trait that is natural for the males in your family.”

“A trait that is natural for the males in my family?” I asked.

“Yes,” Kali said. “There is not only the promise of something fantastic, you also deliver!”

I was shocked for a moment, I really needed to find out just what the fuck she was talking about. Obviously, my father was legendary in the love or sex department.

I looked at the face of Kali. I had to admit she was thoroughly satisfied. Shit, for that matter, so was I, at least for the moment.

I again thought of Shiva and all the hell that he’d had to go through. “So,” I started. “Shiva did all of this for me? Why? He didn’t really owe me any more than the rest of The Trimurti, especially with me pissed with him. I understand that he was trying to do the best he could, hell I reacted pretty shitty myself.”

“He is now almost back to what he was, thankfully, your father helped to right his mind before he left. I believe that he holds your father and you in the highest regard now,” Kali said.

I was nodding at her, still trying to figure out exactly what powers I had. I knew that a lot of what my father could do I could also, just not as strong yet.

I was about to ask kali more questions when I felt several powers approaching us. Then again, one felt different, very different. Seven powers arrived near the tent we were in, though one broke off, landing a ways off.

I saw that all the Trimurti and their consorts were here, so who the hell was this other.

I stepped out with Kali, a look of confusion on my face. “All of you are here, who in the hell is that?” I said, then pulled. Immediately, an almost headless, blue being appeared before me. “Who in the hell are you?” I asked.

It was about that time that all seven of the Hindu gods hissed, “Kabandha!”

The new entity laughed, then started to point toward all of us. “So the one to free the old bastards has arrived. It is time for you to die!”

Kabandha, I guess was his name, released some type of bolt toward me. I put a hand up stopping it only a few feet from it. Kabandha’s mouth dropped open, then upped his power.

Nothing happened as he started to curse, “NO! You cannot be as strong as we are. I will destroy you!”

He then turned toward The Trimurti, releasing another bolt that I saw that the seven gods wouldn’t take very well. I immediately smacked the bolt back toward Kabandha, hitting him in the chest. The inhuman scream was like nails on a chalk board.

Alright, now I was starting to get mad, no, beyond mad. First he tries to kill me, then, them. No, wasn’t going to happen as I pointed at him, effectively freezing him in place.

“What!? Release me you false god! You don’t have the power to,” Kabandha started to say, so I waved a hand, shutting him up.

The rest of them there were staring at him, then me with huge eyes. I was about to ask what was wrong when another being with a broad chest and a long wicked knife appeared.

“Kabandha! What has happened to you?” He turned to the others, “release him!”

“It wasn’t us, it was him, Vritra,” Vishnu said, indicating me.

“You will release him or...,” Vritra snarled as he rushed toward me.

I growled as he was rushing me, then swung at him, knocking him back away from me for a while. He appeared half an hour later bruised and bloody.

“I know not who you are, I will defeat you,” he started toward me, though this time rather slowly.

“I suggest, unless you want to die, that you stop right now,” I told Vritra.

This, of course, had him start to laugh. “You? Kill me? I am a god, you, you are nothing.” He then started to laugh harder.

I just sighed as I made a chopping motion, he then fell to th ground, screaming at the top of his voice.

“There I didn’t kill you, though, as I once heard, you’d be surprised by what you can live through. I admit you are tough, though don’t think that you are that tough,” I said.

“I am far tougher than you think,” he said, then stood throwing several knives at me. I felt a thunk as one knife made it through to my shoulder. He then started to laugh as hard as he could at me.

OK, now I was extremely pissed off. Pulling the knife out of the wound instantly healed. I returned the knife in a perfect throw that caught him mid-stomach, embedding it to the hilt.

As they say? The look of surprise on his face was priceless. I walked up to him, withdrawing the knife, then sunk it as deep into his chest as I could.

“First rule of fighting? Don’t go in stupid nor mad as hell. You never know if you are going against a superior foe, so make sure,” I said as I twisted the knife, then thrust harder.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close