Kali - Cover

Kali

Copyright© 2020 by Pars001

Chapter 9

The Trimurti - the three main dieties of Hinduism

Vishnu - the god of preservation
Shiva - the god of destruction
Brahma - the god of creation


Lakshmi - consort of Vishnu - the goddess of wealth and purity.
Parvati - consort of Shiva - the archetypal mother goddess and fertility image
Saraswati - consort of Brahma - the goddess of education, creativity, and music


Rama - discusses duties, rights and social responsibilities of an individual also an avatar of Vishnu
Sita - consort of Rama - avatar of Lakshmi

Kali - goddess associated with time, change, creation, power, destruction and death consort of Shiva


Ganesha - a god of wisdom, and the remover of all obstacles.
Buddi - consort of Ganesha intelligence, wisdom, or intellect.
Kertikeya - major god of war
Devasena - goddess of aspiration, consort of Kertikeya
Yama - God of death
Dhumorna - consort of Yama
Chandra - god of the moon, plants and vegetation
Rohini - main consort of Chandra the red goddess


“Unlike them, I honor my word. Now are we agreed or are there going to be more dead Danavas? Yes, I know who you are,” I said.

“Who are you? None of us have ever encountered you before,” Rambha said.

“Know that I am called Robert Thomson, son of the Demi-god Ephus,” I said. When all of their faces showed shock, I continued. “Ah, I see that you know of him, so you know I have power,” I waved a hand, then watched them leave.

“That was very brave. Are you really that powerful?” Kali asked.

I looked back at her and said, “For all our sakes, I hope I am, I hope so.”

Kali shook a little, “even with all you have released, we are still lacking in power. I mean yes, you have the most powerful of us, The Trimurti. Creation, destruction and prevention, a lot of power there.”

“So, if they have that much power, then why are all of you so worried?” I asked.

“You have to understand, yes they are that powerful, though there are still ninety-eight of them out there. Truly, they are the best warriors and fighters that we have,” she explained.

“You now have nine of us out. Three are the most powerful of all of us. You have to remember that even together, they can only do so much. We will need more help,” Kali told me.

I sighed. I was afraid of this. I touched Kali as she showed me a picture of a four-armed god. Ah, he also had an elephant’s head.

I reached out trying to find him, there he was, though he might actually be difficult to get to. I vanished, appearing a moment later underwater, shit I thought, figures.

I searched around ‘til I came upon a huge, damn was that an underwater mountain? Well, I thought, then I shrugged as I started to punch and pull the rock out of the way. At least this one wasn’t as deeply buried.

I was moving at a pretty fast clip when I got near to him. I started to power up, putting whatever protection I could between me and him. Finally, I broke through, the god within a blur as he came at me.

I only had a moment as I concentrated, so, Ganesha, as smart as you are, you should know I am here to free you.

This, of course, had the desired effect as he stopped still. Who are you? You feel like a god, but I can feel that you aren’t.

I bowed slightly to him, I am a Demi-god, the son of Ephus. That’s not important, the Trimurti need you, I thought to him. Now excuse me while I search for your consort.

He was still staring at me when I vanished, though strangely enough I felt him following. Less than a minute later, I appeared in a deep forested area, yup I thought she was here.

I looked around, then felt a few times, what the hell, where was she? I touched a tree and felt her, then another feeling her. Damn, it appeared she was divided into a lot of the trees.

I stood still there thinking about it, she was in multiple places. I almost had a solution when Ganesha showed up. At first, I thought he was mad at me standing there.

“So, I see that you have found her. Have you a solution...” He stopped when I held up a hand, quieting him. Again, I thought he would grow angry, though he just nodded and stood there.

I finally had a solution, though I thought there was no way it was that easy. I just nodded as I backed Ganesha up. Then I started to pull on the first tree, quickly moving to a second, then a third and fourth.

In the middle of the trees, I was passing by, putting all that I had collected into a collective spot. What I had gotten was actually starting to take shape. I could see Ganesha wanted to help though held still.

Finally, I reached the last tree, though I didn’t think I was going to make it. It seemed that after only a minute the parts wanted to drift apart again. I moved faster than I ever had, placing the last piece in.

I looked at the complete female that was standing there with a shocked look on her face. I guess not only from being whole, but the fact that Ganesha was there.

I smiled then vanished back to where the others were. I felt both following me as I tried to hurry. Damn, I used a hell of a lot of energy. I had just appeared in front of the others when I gave out.

The next thing I knew I was waking up on something soft. I also had at least three female faces watching me.

“What?!” I said as soon as I opened my eyes. “Where in the hell am I?” I asked.

“Well,” Kali said with a smirk on her face. “You appeared right before Buddi, then down you went. I just have to ask, what did you do to expend that much energy?”

I had to shake my head a moment, again I asked, “What?” I lay there and just stared at her, wondering just what the hell was going on.

Kali moved closer to me ‘til she was almost in my face. “I said that you appeared right before Buddi, then went down on your face. It was most undignified, especially for you.”

“Especially for me? What do you mean by that” I asked.

“Well,” Kali said a little shyly, “you are a Demi-god after all. So one would think that you held yourself to higher standards,” she said with a smirk.

“HMMM,” I thought, “I have found at least lately. That if I take myself that seriously? I’d make more mistakes than I want to admit,” I said.

“Yeah, I can see that at present. Doing too much that you drain yourself is a little dangerous, don’t you think?” Kali asked.

I thought about it for as moment then started to nod my agreement. “I just hope that I have rested enough as I have to go after two more,” I said.

Kali just shook her head as she held a hand out to me, then passed it over me.

“Well, that all depends on just how much you plan to do. You have recovered a lot of energy, though I’d say that you are still down on your energy,” Kali said. “Perhaps you should rest more. Perhaps build up more before you try it again?”

Again, I thought about it, she was right. I wasn’t feeling like I was back to where I was when this started. “Perhaps your right, I’m not feeling all back yet” I said, then laid back, going to sleep almost immediately.

That’s when the weird dreams started, what the hell I thought. I was seeing all the females that had been chasing my father. I chuckled, I guess I wasn’t the only one with female problems.

Then I thought a bit more. I wasn’t sure, but I could swear that Kali was wanting to get with me again. I was wondering why that was. I wasn’t particularly handsome; I definitely wasn’t large down there.

Huh, I wasn’t all that good at love making, so why the hell was she interested in me?

When I awoke, I thought I needed to ask her. I mean she was the Goddess of time, change, creation and power. Nothing, ah! Maybe that was it? Power? It could be, as before, I thought I needed to ask her when I awoke.

I slept perhaps another five hours, then awoke with a start. Of course, there was no one there. I flexed my hands then reached in feeling my power almost where it was earlier today.

Kali appeared a moment later. “So, you are up. Is your power more where it should be?” She asked.

I started to nod, then opened my mouth to ask her a question when she asked, “so you ready for the next?”

Caught unaware for a moment, I actually lost my train of thought. “Uh, yeah, I just have to find them then go there. Lately I have had to figure out how to get to them. Except for the first four of you, most are different.”

Kali just nodded, then I started to ask her the same question. “So, are you ready to go?” She suddenly asked.

I blinked as I stared at her. Why was she trying to distract me?

“No,” I said, trying to keep my thoughts on what I was thinking. “I want to know why...,” I started.

“Why? I thought that you were well rested,” she said, again distracting me. I sighed I was going to have to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

I just shook my head at her, then I reached out feeling for the next that I was hunting for. Strange, I thought there was almost nothing, this was supposed to be a powerful one.

With a shrug, I tried again, feeling for something else. Ah, I thought there he was. I looked at Kali then blinked out. I appeared less than a moment later in an almost desert area, what the hell?

I was, I swear, in the exact middle of the region. I looked around looking for where he was. I mean I could feel him, but there was nothing.

That’s when I felt a somewhat powerful throbbing beneath my feet. I just rolled my eyes yeah, it about figured as I looked at the sand below my feet.

Why in the hell was this getting harder and harder? I mean really put them in a mountain. Then I thought, yeah right, make it easy no way. I had to think about this, if I didn’t do it right? I could cave it in having to start again.

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close