Preview

Gabatrix: Minerva

by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Science Fiction Story: Set in 2349 and part of the Tales of Heroes universe, Gabatrix: Minerva deals with a scientist named Ericson, which creates the first advanced AI in over two hundred years. This is the first book of the Gabatrix series set in a specific time frame as humanity expands and colonizes other worlds while the threat of an unknown alien race looms near. The story contains sex Human male/female robot. M/F, Android, AI, War, Artificial Intelligence, Science Fiction, Space, Sex, Pregnant, Love, Romance.

Tags: Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Futuristic   Robots   AI   Romance   Drama   Science   War   Military   Furry  

coverpage

If you wish to support me on Patreon (TheUniverseofCMed), you can. Money goes into helping me get additional artwork and helps me keep writing in general.

Further artwork and concept work can be found (TheUniverseofCMed) on Furaffinity, Sofurry, and HF websites.

Disclaimer: This story deals with robotics and androids. There is sex in this. This story is a part of the Tales of Heroes universe written by me. It does not require you to read the Tales of Heroes stories however...

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close