Cut and Run - Cover

Preview

Cut and Run

by C.Brink

Copyright© 2022 by C.Brink

Science Fiction Story: Book 4 in the Make the Cut series. We know that John succeeded in freeing the Earth from the domination of the enemy Master AI. Now, almost two centuries in the future, a new human society has developed. Despite the fresh start, issues remain. Against the backdrop of the enemy Assemblage Ark growing ever closer, turmoil ensues. What has happened to John and why are his AI companions acting so strangely?

Tags: Science Fiction   Post Apocalyptic   Space   Futuristic   Clones   Nanotechnology   AI  

Book Four in the World of Make the Cut.

© C. Brink, 2021, All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. First edition - version 1.00

Previous works in this series and recommended reading order: Make the Cut (book one) released 2020, Cutting a Swath (book two) released 2020, Final Cut (book three) released 2021


Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. The story depicts an alternative invented reality and timeline. All incidents and dialogue, and all characters are products of the author’s imagination and are not to be construed as real. None of the events depicted in the story are actual events. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Warning: This work contains occasional dialog which includes strong language. If words of this nature of-fend you, don’t read this book. Consider yourself warned. Acknowledgements: Special thanks to my early readers. Their help in finding errors or other issues is greatly appreciated. Lending their help with this volume: Zom, Cei-mel, and others.


Author’s note:

This book is part of a series of books in the Make the Cut universe. Although this book stands somewhat apart from the previous trilogy of stories in this universe, it is strongly recommended that it not be read as a stand-alone. The first three books can be found on this site by searching under author C. Brink.

***

The source of this story is SciFi-Stories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close